Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My Gammas arrived today from the DSG discount deal and after trying them on there is noooo way Lebron's toes can survive that toe box.  Love the shoe but Bron trying to last half a game in them is like cruel and unusual punishment for that dude.

Btw I was a little shook about the condition of the DSG shoe due to the horror stories I've heard on here.  The right shoe was def tried on, but the pair/box/wrapping were otherwise flawless.  War Eagle!

played full court in these wednesday and it was a mistake. just not a good shoe for a bigman IMO. if i was a guard, i'd probably like them. just not enough ankle support and not enough cushioning. back to the hyperposite i go.

So what does "redefine" mean? They going to do the clay mold around his foot again and change the shoe dimensions? No way they do a complete rerelease. At this point it would probably be like Pippen back in the 90s where the commercial release had visible air bags and his player editions were zoom air instead.

They'll probably give him a retooled version and hope nobody notices any visual differences.

It's pretty much a given that it's the toe or something specific to Lebron's foot, right? Or is he just not happy with the performance of the shoe overall? Toebox and shape might be a little different but probably nothing major.

Last edited:
Anyone know where to find the aways? Dried up at every retailer with a discount in a size 12

Last edited:
I wonder just how involved Lebron usually is with the overall design process of his sigs. I've heard Kobe is very hands on pretty much throughout for example, so with Lebron still not totally happy with the XIs at this stage, I wonder when he usually steps in to give his 2 cents about his sigs. I originally wanted to believe that he's pretty hands on as well and maybe has enough time in practices or drills to wear test things, but now I'm kind of wondering about that with how late in the game he's voicing problems about the XIs.

They'll probably give him a retooled version and hope nobody notices any visual differences.

It's pretty much a given that it's the toe or something specific to Lebron's foot, right? Or is he just not happy with the performance of the shoe overall? Toebox and shape might be a little different but probably nothing major.

I'm gonna have to say performance. Yea his toes are jacked but the mold/last would account for that. How it's good enough for other nba players but not him is beyond me. Yes sales are up, but I think he's being a diva straight up.

How it's good enough for other nba players but not him is beyond me.

Yeah exactly. Plus Nike is throwing as much as they can into their Lebron line, it's basically their flagship, so it's not like they got lazy with it.

People are bringing up Kobe vs. Lebron in the respective design processes and I think there might be some weight to it. They would account for whatever things Lebron told them. Don't want to speculate too much, but I could see Lebron trying the wear test for a few practices, saying it's dope, then coming back to complain about it after a few significant wears months later

played full court in these wednesday and it was a mistake. just not a good shoe for a bigman IMO. if i was a guard, i'd probably like them. just not enough ankle support and not enough cushioning. back to the hyperposite i go.

Weird im a guard and i said theyd be perfect for big men

They aren't pliable enough for me, but i love how low to the ground these are and how light they are as well

Im going to HOH in the morning at 11 if the AVM still in there ill cop not about to stay up all night this time

you beat me to it....this story made made abc news lol....and lets be honest....sales are up because the shoes can be had on discount just days after they have been released....

Don't kid yourself

2 obscure websites that aren't even leading retailers had a couple sitewide sales that just happened to include the XI's.

Saying that's the reason sales are up is a bit of stretch.

Sales are up because the world isn't sitting in front of their tv trying to figure out if he's wearing the 10 or 11 before they make their purchase.

The average person just simply doesn't care.

It's been a real quiet release for these Miami vs Akron that are releasing tomorrow, barley hearing any talk about them. Dropped by HoHs today and the manager insisted he'll let me use a birthday coupon on these tomorrow (which he usually is strict about them on release day products) cause he said no one is inquiring about them  and it has been a crazy KOBE TYPE OF WEEK lol. Guess everyones just been trying to get the WTKs and Preludes. Anyone planning on copping the Miami vs Akrons? I guess with the Miami nights around the corner that adds in on the factor that people will pass on these.

Last edited:
AvM's are gonna definitely sit at least I my neck of the woods. Everyone I've come across in the past few weeks have been saying pretty much the same thing and that is they're passing on them for the Miami Nights next week.

Which one has a better chance of getting discounted on swoosh. Avm or MN.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom