Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Congrats, and i was kind of hoping you were srs, so i could stop playing  
laugh.gif
.. i'm not even close right now 

Last edited:
Anyone planning to do a 2nd career with a different 2k account? I would like to, but I can't even think about that after putting in like 60hrs on this game in a week 
sick.gif

It's been a real quiet release for these Miami vs Akron that are releasing tomorrow, barley hearing any talk about them. Dropped by HoHs today and the manager insisted he'll let me use a birthday coupon on these tomorrow (which he usually is strict about them on release day products) cause he said no one is inquiring about them  and it has been a crazy KOBE TYPE OF WEEK lol. Guess everyones just been trying to get the WTKs and Preludes. Anyone planning on copping the Miami vs Akrons? I guess with the Miami nights around the corner that adds in on the factor that people will pass on these.
yep, i'm sitting this one out for next week. $200 is a good chunk of change.

Because the 2k's are pre-order I doubt any size will "sellout". Everyone could be ordering a sz 10 and they'd still be available. Just a guess, no facts

Because the 2k's are pre-order I doubt any size will "sellout". Everyone could be ordering a sz 10 and they'd still be available. Just a guess, no facts
I think there is a certain amount per size, but they should be around for awhile for ppl to get to that game level. This just leaked a few days ago...

he just means they'll manufacture after pre orders are done/ delivery time approaches...even if all 2014 pairs where a 10, they'd all get em
oh i see never mind then. makes sense 
If these ship in March, they are prob already made. Unless we get a crappy ID.

I think eventually we will see some sizes unavailable, but not for a few weeks at least.

If these ship in March, they are prob already made. Unless we get a crappy ID.

I think eventually we will see some sizes unavailable, but not for a few weeks at least.
i dont know about a few weeks but im guessing mid next week

did you play on rookie ?

Last edited:
I see fly wire, those must be men's size. So another solid Orange upper? Is that really necessary?

Those would be a very easy pass if they released. Completely unnecessary especially with the FIs.

Imagine if those were the NBA 2K shoes :lol:

Doubt it, nothing to suggest they are at all, but I wonder how many people would stop playing/start planning resale :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom