Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My only gripe about the 11's are the Shoe laces.  I tie them TIGHT and when I ball they still somehow get loose.  Anyone else have this problem?

My KP laces will never stay tied...

On the other hand, my iD pair does...

The laces are already thick as hell, so its not a good look to double-knot either. I'm also not the type to wear my shoes with the laces un-done or hanging

get dem forging irons and take the lace locks :lol:

bigj505 bigj505 my iD's came with a lace lock and that thing is the cheapest and most useless accessory...

I actually gave them away to another member on here...

i have been hearing multiple things..anyone know the Miami Nights release details? i plan to cop saturday morning on NDC, but not sure if they are gonna be like the Forging Iron release or an easy cop

@@johnhasheat You quoted my comment, maybe if you had a firmer grasp on the English language you could effectively express yourself. Your on a message board devoted to shoes, everyone here takes shoes seriously. I prefer that to the one word, garbage insult posts, I don't care who they are directed to. There's three types of people on these boards, those that contribute their knowledge, those that lurk, and the worst the person who adds no value to the conversation and detracts from it with childish name calling and arguing. You are now blocked, have a great day.

tips from what i learned.

1. play on rookie

2. Change game speed 

3. Buy Vc points if you really wanna get this done quick.

4. You can try and score a lot before the 4th and then foul out and skip the 4th to save time. (Dont do it alot and make sure your grade isnt a C or less)
5. Dont go out to celebrate with your teammates when they ask you. it will set you back

6. with the Vc points max out you 3pt shot

7. Buy 3pt camp (Adds +10 on top of the 90 max)

8. once you receive the nike deal try to beat your PPG every game after that so that you can get the sig shoe faster.

if i remember any more ill update it.
How many games did it take you to get the code after the nike deal?

I saw the AvM in a local Champs today & I must say they looked really nice. If I don't like the Miami Nights in person I'm gonna pick them up

I am assuming its allowed to play the game with a new player and unlock the shoes again? Nike says 1 pair per code, does not say 1 per household.

However, if I did all that work again and it was canceled, I would be furious.

Signed the Nike contract at game 68, but I just finished the regular season and still nothing about the signature shoe. Anyone have the same problem?

Look for these XI's to be tweeked a bit in design, LeBron has begun to leak a little information about his performance issues with the current model. 

Back
Top Bottom