Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really don't have any opinion of the ASG's along with every other c/w that's dropped since the KPs.

(Except the BHMs and DM...those are terribly disappointing.)

But not having an opinion is enough for me to not buy.

It's been a while since I just bought shoes on impulse, I have to really feel something toward the shoe and XI's just haven't provoked that feeling for me.

They're definitely not a bad shoe, just not a great shoe either.

It's funny thinking back to when this thread first started and people comparing this shoe to the AJ11 in terms of greatness.
I can't even focus on what you post cause your
nerd.gif
avi is so eye catching haha!

^^^ pics is hella distracting. I may have missed out on the Oregon foams this a.m cause some chick on my timeline decided to instagram a 8am selfie in pj's. DAMN!

Last edited:
OMG. I won the Dunkman XI raffle, lol. I can't win a raffle for the life of me except for the non hype beast one. The manager better let me use the military discount. Besides the 2nd pair of MN I bought from FNL, every pair has been $160.

And lol at sneakerman...the guy who gets every big release...oddly. Not taking shot but if dude wants to buy every XI, let him. It doesn't bother. Nor does it bother me that Lewi has 6 pairs of KPs. Enthusiasm is welcome.

Did anyone who ordered the MN's from deadstock.ca this past Friday get shipping conformation yet? I haven't... their website says they only ship mon, wed, fri.

I would love to see a blackout pair with matte foamposite upper like those sample jawns he wore in the surface photos. I know i can make them on id, but that 7 week wait and the price point is not for me.

BHMs are super wack 2 me but whatever. more for yall right? NOW, ive been missing for the past week. from what i gather SA released the dunkmans ahead of schedule for only $150? can someone give me in a nutshell why they did that? and how long did it last for?

I see em now but damn I might switch to the second set of laces with the purple. I see how some of you don't like these cause of the pattern I believe but these are straight fire to me.

The irony [emoji]128533[/emoji]

What irony? I post once every so often.

You dudes treat this thread like y'all texting each other. Talking bout a bunch of nothing.

If it ain't bigj whose job is to regulate the thread...... I shouldn't have to see the same 4 mofos posting twenty times per page saying they copping everything. Good for you. Post your pick ups & keep it moving.

Last edited:
OMG. I won the Dunkman XI raffle, lol. I can't win a raffle for the life of me except for the non hype beast one. The manager better let me use the military discount. Besides the 2nd pair of MN I bought from FNL, every pair has been $160.

And lol at sneakerman...the guy who gets every big release...oddly. Not taking shot but if dude wants to buy every XI, let him. It doesn't bother. Nor does it bother me that Lewi has 6 pairs of KPs. Enthusiasm is welcome.

I gives a **** if he wants to buy every XI..... GOOD FOR HIM.

BUT DAMN, do I gotta read him say it 15 times per page?! :rofl:

Act like you ain't new to this. Post your shoes, provide new info & keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom