Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Picked up a pair of Aways before Christmas.

Seriously love the way this shoe feels, so I want to pick up a pair of KPs in size 12.

Can anyone PM me some places where I can follow to see if they pop up in stock anywhere? Kinda new to the shoe game.

Finally got to see tws in person and can't believe I slept on them. very nice shoe. Most likely will grab a pair after some IDs

no reason, I just never see anyone with em on around here. They still have sizes of most colorways, but I haven't been to the mall since before Christmas.

I went to a random *** mall the Monday after the rollout release (as I was waiting to get my NDC pair delivered) and saw nothing but KPs on feet.

...I guess it depends on where you are

no reason, I just never see anyone with em on around here. They still have sizes of most colorways, but I haven't been to the mall since before Christmas.

I went to a random *** mall the Monday after the rollout release (as I was waiting to get my NDC pair delivered) and saw nothing but KPs on feet.

...I guess it depends on where you are

Or this could be his first lebron shoe because GR lebrons have historically been available with ease. This year is nothing new.

fine example of why the 11s are selling well

Son, what is it with you on this agenda to prove the XIs only get purchased on sale?

They're excluded from discount at the all major retailers.

You wanna explain why they sell well at NDC, JJ and the FTL family?

You already asked people on here, and most of them told you that most of their pairs were bought at retail.

And how much does it matter if you own 5 pairs and 2 of those you bought with a $40 discount.

i thought our agenda was copping for below retail whenever possible.

And that's cool...

but saying multiple times that the only reason the XIs are doing well is because everyone is buying them on discount is just misleading.

If you're holding out on a getting a pair because you were told you'll get a discount available to you later down the line, there's a big chance you'll strike out and get nothing.

Odds are, none of these upcoming releases will be widely available at a discounted rate.

There's no reason to lead less informed people on.

I've only bought one of my XIs discounted and that's because I don't have the patience to wait/look for discounts. That, and I'd rather not take the chance that they'll be dried up for retail by the time I decided I'll just suck it up and pay retail.

And that's cool...
but saying multiple times that the only reason the XIs are doing well is because everyone is buying them on discount is just misleading.
If you're holding out on a getting a pair because you were told you'll get a discount available to you later down the line, there's a big chance you'll strike out and get nothing.
Odds are, none of these upcoming releases will be widely available at a discounted rate.
There's no reason to lead less informed people on.

i guess I'm a little confused with the argument as a whole.

i do think the XIs are selling well but i definitely agree that the numbers are helped by the fact that a few of the colors were discountable.

For me, i can say i have 5 pairs so far. KP, FI, MN, GB, Aways. I would probably only have the MN, KP, and MN if it weren't for the other sales. Im sure other people would say similar along with their AvM and Dunkman purchases.

The $200 is a killer for me personally.

i do think the XIs are selling well but i definitely agree that the numbers are helped by the fact that a few of the colors were discountable.

For me, i can say i have 5 pairs so far. KP, FI, MN, GB, Aways. I would probably only have the MN, KP, and MN if it weren't for the other sales. Im sure other people would say similar along with their AvM and Dunkman purchases.

IMO this is another instance where the ppl in this thread think everyone is privy to same information we are.

Prior to the discounts being posted, there were people in this thread who weren't familiar with the fact that CityGear, SA and DSG carried Lebrons.

The assumption that the average consumer was able to take of advantage of those sales is inaccurate

And the proof is in the fact that those same shoes sold out on sites where no discount is available.

I don't understand how anyone can look at sales being up and assume that it's a result of those obscure sites having discounts.

domosirchazzo domosirchazzo - what are you arguing? are you looking at the numbers or something? all i said was the numbers were helped by the sales which is true. you can also say that the holiday season helped sales also.

you also act like the same deals that are posted in here are not posted on blogger sites like sneakersteal and kixdeals. those sites experience a ton of traffic which make a difference.

Last edited:

Oh-Please-Kobe-Bryant-Disbelief-Reaction-Gif-At-a-Basketball-Game.gif

That's always my agenda. :D

agreed. All 4 xi's in my house were purchased with a discount, 2 for myself and 2 for my son. Even used 10% ebates on my IDs lol. About $120 saved total.. We would only have 1 pair each if not for the discounts, but I'm not a huge fan of the xi...

Lol I wasn't arguing anything to you.

I was asking the guy you were coming to the defense of, why he keeps trying to convince people that the XIs are only being bought on discount.

He's even asked the thread how they got their pairs and just about everyone said most of their pairs were bought at retail.

I basically asked him why he continues to spout inaccurate information when you know what it really is?

I think the Aways, Gammas and Dunkmans sit for awhile without discounts especially with the price and Lebron not really wearing them

Back
Top Bottom