Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

was able to cop the lebrons and the kobes! grats to anyone who copped.
Same here, 
nthat.gif

Just got my Email confirmation from nikedot come.  time 8:04.  I was so thirsty to checkout that I never changed the shipping to that free two day shipping.  But the free standard shipping has it arriving Feb 18th which is Tuesday, not bad.  (I live in NYC)

copped! 17 minutes "waiting in line" at ndc. not even mad tho. second fav XI after the king's prides. next up is those palm tree looking joints

Just got my Email confirmation from nikedot come.  time 8:04.  I was so thirsty to checkout that I never changed the shipping to that free two day shipping.  But the free standard shipping has it arriving Feb 18th which is Tuesday, not bad.  (I live in NYC)
For the extra $20 2 day shipping should be free

Got my shipping on the Gator Kings early pre order because im in a hotel and the internet sucks. But good thing is the raffle is on sunday here in hawaii for the ASG pack....hopefully i get a second pair or the kobe 9

same thing happen to me, got booted at the submit screen, checked my card and no charge...

Checked my Winners Circle account and it says processing :nerd:

got a text from girls best friend that she is at HOH and copped me a pair in my size :smokin

now on to spoil the first lady for today then we back at it for these 6s

Long live the GATOR KING! Copped! On line for mad long thought I was screwed but finally got through. Couldn't get the Kobe's but I got the KDs so 2-3 ain't bad

Got the Gator Kings from nikedotcom, now Im off to get my raffle winner (kobe 9).  might stop by niketown and go for the KD's. 

used the standard free shipping on NDC and mine also says expected FEB18 (tues)... usually get mine on thurs from NDC guess its free 2 day?

Got them for $198 using an NDC coupon code I had laying around.
Any chance it can get cancelled, already got a confirmation email.

Checked my Winners Circle account and it says processing
nerd.gif

got a text from girls best friend that she is at HOH and copped me a pair in my size
smokin.gif

now on to spoil the first lady for today then we back at it for these 6s
congrats man, hopefully it went through for you. im trying to double up also, i got threw on ndc, finishline not soo much...should have known better than to not use paypal checkout haha

Idk why I continue to let FNL get my hopes up... Tried checking out 3 diff times. First time, it said insufficient funds (BS), second time it said billing was wrong (BS), third time sold out. I dont understand their payment system.

was thinking about picking up that shirt just cant bring myself to spending more than $500 today

Back
Top Bottom