Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

lol maaaaaan welcome to 2 pages ago haha...I gave everyone the snapseed app info haha....most amazing app ever for editing pics
haha my bad been meaning to reply but been busy in work... i just saw talks of note 2's 3's and skimmed the rest 

And yeah great app my go to app for editing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gonna pass on those Prohibitions/Diffused Jades cuz I've got the Miami Nights which are also mostly black, but I've warmed up a bit to that colorway since I first saw them. Don't think there's anything else on the horizon that I'm looking to cop aside from maybe the King's Crowns. Pretty happy with the colorways I already have and just looking forward to the 2K14s now.

Showing massive restraint not doubling up on Gator Kings...got all the way to paypal checkout and still stopped myself. 

You a Terp?

All Terp Everything! Graduated in 11.

Yessir 3rd generation. Class of 2017. CCJS/COMM double major. Did you enjoy your time here?

**** UMD, my SSN is out in the wild because of them :smh:

I gave them $2000, last year. Dat envelope gonna be empty from now on #bleedat

Yeah man, I was pissed when I got that email! I'm paying 45k a year for school, least they could do is have decent firewalls set up to protect something that's a little important, OUR IDENTITIES! My mom, aunt and uncle all got the email seeing as how it went back to people in the registry since 1998 too lol.

Brah I heard all the data was stored in one place and was encrypted :x . How stupid could you be

I'm not taking that 1 year of monitoring, it is just to get people to sign waivers form them not to sue when there identities get stolen. And like in other situation, the hackers will just sit on the info for a year before selling it. :smh:

For the rest of my life I gotta worry about this. I already sent them a letter to remove me from the alumni association. And never ever send me a letter asking for donations again.

I called a couple stores nobody knew what I was talking about for the Jaded one of the stores I called was the Niketown Nyc

Last edited:
Be patient man, they aren't located in the states and have to go through customs. This ain't ndc.

Lol I know where they are located. 6 days removed from my order and it just left the "office of exchange".

You got it right though. This ain't ndc. I was actually able to order something.

For anybody who's considering ordering from kicks-crew in the future: I'm done with them. All-stars were supposed to be shipped by 2/17. Heard from another NTer that they didn't have them in and wouldn't ship until ~3/17. I contacted them and they assured me they'd be shipped by 2/17 as stated. 2/17 comes and goes. 3 days later I tell them to ship or refund, so I got a full refund today.

It wouldn't be so much of an issue if this weren't the 2nd time they lied to me about shipping. Same issue with the MNs. Wouldn't respond to my messages and took them 10 business days longer than they told me to ship. What really pissed me off was seeing other NTers place their orders after me and receive them before mine even shipped.

Worked out in the end because I got a pair from ndc and end on RD anyway and got my $320 back, so I did save a good chunk of change. But I'm just laying out my experience with them to give you guys something to think about if you wanna go the pre-order/early release route with kicks-crew.

For anybody who's considering ordering from kicks-crew in the future: I'm done with them. All-stars were supposed to be shipped by 2/17. Heard from another NTer that they didn't have them in and wouldn't ship until ~3/17. I contacted them and they assured me they'd be shipped by 2/17 as stated. 2/17 comes and goes. 3 days later I tell them to ship or refund, so I got a full refund today.

It wouldn't be so much of an issue if this weren't the 2nd time they lied to me about shipping. Same issue with the MNs. Wouldn't respond to my messages and took them 10 business days longer than they told me to ship. What really pissed me off was seeing other NTers place their orders after me and receive them before mine even shipped.

Worked out in the end because I got a pair from ndc and end on RD anyway and got my $320 back, so I did save a good chunk of change. But I'm just laying out my experience with them to give you guys something to think about if you wanna go the pre-order/early release route with kicks-crew.

I've had bad experiences with them as well with some big bangs I ordered about 2 years ago. They shipped my pair defective, hit them up and told them I wanted to exchange them. All they did was refund 15 bucks. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom