Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol, just happy things will be back to normal minus the twitter link nonsense.

Or so you thought...

Anyway, I don't think I've ever wished for something to fail more than I do for the XI EXTs :lol:

I'm completely against Nike whoring out any dope concept, let alone one we just saw less than a year ago.

It's like their design teams are running on auto-pilot sometimes.

Give us some new ideas, enough with this redundant bs

Those Jades are definitely not limited whatsoever. My local mall only gets like SUPER SUPER GR's, for example they Champs and Footlocker didn't get a single pair of the White/Infrared 6s. They are getting the Powder Blue 10s and these because both of them are Super Gr's.

Be careful though going completely TTS with these because initially when you try them on they may feel great but the XI's have poor ventilation and as you wear them for an extended amount of time and your foot starts to heat up and expand your gonna wish you had the half size up :lol: don't get me wrong the TTS does fit but your gonna run into that excrutating break in period :x with the half size up you won't :wink:[/quoteh/]
Imo the break in isn't tgat bad. I got an 11 when the KP firstdropped and when I tried em on I knew right away there w as too much TB room. Quickly exchanged for a 10.5. Fyi I wear an 11 I most lebrons and kobes.

Last edited:
I think I need CPR..... Has to be a fake....has to.....
Has to be, Nike doesn't have the rights or permission to use "Space Jam" in the description of a shoe. 

And according to ESPN sources, LeBron's camp has already disputed the Space Jam 2 rumor that was started today.  

Last edited:
I hope fake. Space Jam needs to be left alone

He can have his own movie sure but we already have a guy that saved the looney tunes from the aliens
grin.gif

hey even bigj got in on the action!

If this ever did happen though, resellers would have a field day.

If these are the 2k14s .. well dam
definitely dont think these are legit, but looking at the top photo does anyone know which CW that tongue could be from? black tongue with blue LJ? only one i think ive seen like that is the denim joints with black tongue. just trying to see if there is any info that can be gained.... a stretch, i know

edit:didnt even think of iD but could easily be

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom