Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
 [table][tr][td]Nike LeBron XI EXT Denim QS[/td][td]Black[/td][td]659509-004[/td][td]£ 219 [/td][td]01/03/2014 [/td][/tr][/table]
alien.gif
nerd.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif
Hold up! That price comes out to be approx $364
sick.gif
 I know END removes VAT but then you're looking at close to $275-$290 before shipping... easiest pass if true

I hope that was a dyslexic typo. most lebrons are 129 gbp before VAT reduction (asg were 135 gbp if im not mistaken)

So far the only EXT that has my interest is the Kings Crown. I really looking forward to them!

So finishline cancels multiple orders and then miraculously has a restock lol, I understand it's probably from returns buy cmon that's just a kick in the face.

So finishline cancels multiple orders and then miraculously has a restock lol, I understand it's probably from returns buy cmon that's just a kick in the face.
They cancel orders because of their payment system always having issues. I think sometimes charges don't properly go through on their end, so they just cancel.

Hold up! That price comes out to be approx $364 :x  I know END removes VAT but then you're looking at close to $275-$290 before shipping... easiest pass if true

I hope that was a dyslexic typo. most lebrons are 129 gbp before VAT reduction (asg were 135 gbp if im not mistaken)

Retail on all the XI in UK expect FI been £130 on NDC other sites footlocker included sometimes charge slightly above retail. In the UK vat is already included in are prices

I like the Elite XI, but I'll wait a year and cop when they're on sale. I hope we get a white/blk/gold and blk/gold colorway.

Don't worry all you probably missed was a false sense of hope, a cancelation of an order and a unnecessary hold of $220.00 plus tax and S&H on your credit card
laugh.gif

Honestly, the only three issues I have with FNL are

A) Their payment system. It's too finicky. Just last week I ran into issues paying for the Jordan X Powder Blues.

B) Nothing is guaranteed until you get the It's Official email.

C) SPA. I've had some bad experiences with it. It always takes forever to finally get through.

That it's official email means nothing as well. I've had two orders with that email and cancelation email late.r

Red laces on my graffiti makes them 100X better than the black laces
smile.gif
good stuff glad i'm not the only one that thinks so, did you use the cutting jade laces?
I like the Elite XI, but I'll wait a year and cop when they're on sale. I hope we get a white/blk/gold and blk/gold colorway.
Gold doesn't seem to go on sale much so you def won't be able to wait a year, the X gold/home elite dried up before sales really hit and it was $20 more than the other 3
laugh.gif

good stuff glad i'm not the only one that thinks so, did you use the cutting jade laces?
Gold doesn't seem to go on sale much so you def won't be able to wait a year, the X gold/home elite dried up before sales really hit and it was $20 more than the other 3 :lol:

I copped my blk/gold 9 Elites for $105.00 and my white/gold Elites for 90.00 in store....

X Elite Gold I'll give you that. Those smoked at retail price. Along with the White/blk/gold KD V Elite.

Last edited:
I copped my blk/gold 9 Elites for $105.00 and my white/gold Elites for 90.00 in store....

X Elite Gold I'll give you that. Those smoked at retail price. Along with the White/blk/gold KD V Elite.
yeah I know the 9's went on sale but the X's people got scared of missing out and started buying before retail, I passed on the kd v gold elite for $150 at the nex idk what I was thinking they were nice looking
@redrum3281 yes i did :smile:
good choice I swapped each lace since the ends on the graffiti's were red white letters it worked out fine, but man the X laces are long as all get out

yeah I know the 9's went on sale but the X's people got scared of missing out and started buying before retail, I passed on the kd v gold elite for $150 at the nex idk what I was thinking they were nice looking

KD V Elite gold yellowed FAST. You saved money.

It hurt dropping that 285 on those X elite golds but I'm glad I did. That's a beautiful shoe in person

Seeing these posts makes me very happy I got my white/gold x elites for $190US shipped from a sale on SoleHeaven.

Back
Top Bottom