Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The pattern on the SB is nice touch but I don't touch anything that's SB. The pink on the MN is enough for me. The chroma type swoosh also a nice touch, but they have to have a deep discount for it to be in the collection.

I like them simple but clean colorway. I love black based shoes.
Fixed for me.
happy.gif

When the pics first came out I thought I was a UNC blue and I was gonna cop...in person they were dull and pasty, and the faded swoosh and lace tips killed it for me.
the faded swoosh was pretty dope to me . And I also thought they were more of a powder blue

So much wasted potential with the SB colorway. I know it's played out, but come on man 
mean.gif

If it was something like this tho 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I like them but a little too plain for me, I have too many black based shoes.
these are nice but after picking up the MN and the Graffiti's I have enough regular release black based XI my next pairs with black will be my attempts at the exts
nthat.gif

so the app shows release dates of shoes, but those aren't the KC those are the elites, but i'll check it out

Those are @sneakergaga's pics straight cropped lol. That first pair is my favorite XI at first look. That gold and red....

that leaf pattern on the posite of the south beaches is pulling me in. the color blocking could be better but i might cop for that pattern alone.

It's my first time ordering from them and I'm glad to have paid less than retail. I just saw on the website VAT not included and was expecting a bill once they arrived. I guess I'm safe then. Thanks again fellas.

Def not safe yet. I jus today got my customs fees in the mail from Gamma Jordan XI order back in December. First time I've been hit, and I've ordered a huge amount of shoes over the last 5.5 years from overseas. but it was sent way later in an envelope from fedex. I wouldn't be too worried if I were you tho

Last edited:
that leaf pattern on the posite of the south beaches is pulling me in. the color blocking could be better but i might cop for that pattern alone.

Those recent pics didn't have a leaf print... Cuz that was a selling point for me. I'll pass. Never been a fan of plain black shoes but those are clean.

The colorways have been seriously lacking on this model. Got the KP's and might pick up the GK's, but that may be it. :rolleyes

2 dope c/w's on one model not enough?

Anyway, I like the blackouts. I was thinking about doing an ID anyway since JM initially told us we wouldn't be getting one.

I don't really see what's camo about them, I guess we gotta wait for better pics. I hope the swoosh doesn't have too much color to it.

Those SBs are trash by the way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom