Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
to me..those Black and Reds were the best ive seen. I wanted to ID them but i had a feeling they would release them later down the road. :smh:
Easily, the black/red ones are gorgeous, I have them saved in "my locker", if they released they would easily be my favorite 11. If the iD's restock or whatever, I'm definitely gonna pull the trigger, not taking chances.

Not too crazy about them to be honest, I did ID a pair of my own a few months back.

(apologies for derailing)
great execution for that theme, im not particularly a fan of the sb cw, but i really think this embodies the whole sb idea

i would really want that white/red cw

still on the hunt for the black/red pair, want it for the low

to me..those Black and Reds were the best ive seen. I wanted to ID them but i had a feeling they would release them later down the road. 
mean.gif
These are my favorite... this is money left on the table by nike.

I'm feeling the lows, that blue pair in particular.  The first two pics were completely nauseating due to the awful photoshopped background, but from these new pics...they look like they'll feel pretty nice in person. I'm interested in hearing all of the materials used and I'm definitely not going to get upset that they are borrowing pieces from the 8's....one of my favorites.  I'll definitely be scooping a pair up, along with some Elites! It looks as if the XI is going to be my all time favorite model to date, the XII will have big shoes to fill (no pun intended 
happy.gif
)

Can someone post the tag code for the Gator Kings, the one inside the shoe in the size tag. I know it's a hassle but you will get repped. Thank you.

These are my favorite... this is money left on the table by nike.
I can't do silver, they look nice but to me the basics (black & white with a basic color like red or blue) always seem to work best in my eyes. That's why I have those two easily topping out the rest. And those waxed laces (that's what they look like idk for a fact) look amazing. Two shoes that I would definitely buy in a heartbeat, would love to double up but ... $200 x 4 is pretty serious lol.

See, they got me talking like they're releasing, that's when you know they got you 
ohwell.gif

Most PE's are only wanted because people can't have them though. Why would Nike flood the marker with different variations of red, black, and white only to see them hit discounts? All you can do is id, or buy the released pairs. Nike is not losing money over PE's.

Most PE's are only wanted because people can't have them though. Why would Nike flood the marker with different variations of red, black, and white only to see them hit discounts? All you can do is id, or buy the released pairs. Nike is not losing money over PE's.
Nah, Nike iD does not let you recreate the PE's, I tried on the regular iD for the black/red ones and couldn't do it, certain colors weren't allowed on certain parts of the shoe, there was a "loophole" if you wanna call it that through the Gumbo iD where they did let me recreate the exact color way, only difference were the laces. I still have it saved in "my locker", the white/red ones though were quite easy to make though.

this, the black red looks hideous to me, and i know some people arent rockin with the white/red cw that i like a lot

most pe's would sit

Anyone know where I can still find Kings Pride cw? I've been trying to find them in a sz 12 and don't know where else to find them besides ebay.

Nah, Nike iD does not let you recreate the PE's, I tried on the regular iD for the black/red ones and couldn't do it, certain colors weren't allowed on certain parts of the shoe, there was a "loophole" if you wanna call it that through the Gumbo iD where they did let me recreate the exact color way, only difference were the laces. I still have it saved in "my locker", the white/red ones though were quite easy to make though.

I understand nike id doesn't let you color block the way you want, which is why brons kicks are indeed PE's...for anybody that really claims to wants PE's, would you pay at least $50 over retail to special order them in place of what they have for id? Just asking because even for GR releases you have to consider people wait for discounts.

I understand nike id doesn't let you color block the way you want, which is why brons kicks are indeed PE's...for anybody that really claims to wants PE's, would you pay at least $50 over retail to special order them in place of what they have for id? Just asking because even for GR releases you have to consider people wait for discounts.

The gumbo id's have way more detail possibilities.

Just went to my local mall and stopped in FNL. Manager said they received a whole shipment of ASG's on Monday out of nowhere. Also, FNL.com has restocked the past two mornings. They must have made an absolute TON of ASG's. I can't image what the people who pre-ordered these things feel like right now.
We feel dumb.

Back
Top Bottom