• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

The 2nd half of the 11's are depressing...lows are trash, elites are passable, new colorways are terrible...I kind of wish I had put in the work for the 2k's, even though they're unseen.

First time Bron XI buyer here... How do these fit compare to Jordan's? I bought my first pair of XI Gator Kings this morning and went half size up due to narrow toe area I keep hearing about.

Last edited:
The flaws on my GKs along with the entire colorway itself really had me questioning if I would wear them. I'm glad I returned and ooped someone, I'll stick to KP and BHM.

First time Bron XI buyer here... How do these fit compare to Jordan's? I bought my first pair of XI Gator Kings this morning and went half size up due to narrow toe area I keep hearing about.

I mean, jordans have different cuts depending on the model and considering you already purchased them.... just wait and see then.

I mean, jordans have different cuts depending on the model and considering you already purchased them.... just wait and see then.

I pretty much wear the same size in most Jordans. Except for the 11 which I always go half size up. I wonder if the Bron XI have the same fitment of J11 because of the narrow front.

My Gamma XI's are 11.5, and I should've gone a half size down on my LeBrons. I would say the LeBrons are more roomier than most Jordans are.

My Gamma XI's are 11.5, and I should've gone a half size down on my LeBrons. I would say the LeBrons are more roomier than most Jordans are.

everyone's foot is different. he already ordered the shoes so he can just try them on.

What problems did you have?

I had glue on multiple spots on the posite, as well as what looked like cotton threads stuck to/under the clear seal on the armorposite as well as a non uniform tongue on the right shoe. I'm a perfectionist but I understand that it's nike. I could've overlooked the glue but the tongue is what really pissed me off for a $220 shoe.

I'm surprised we haven't had anything yellow at all or close to a Taxi IX yet either. I was also expecting at least one other pair with the carbon fiber type of posite besides MN's too but nope
mean.gif
...... at least not yet
nerd.gif
..... I can see that pair with the CF posite and maybe a little more white and hits of red
smokin.gif
I was gonna say change the swoosh and maybe the sole to red. 

I pretty much wear the same size in most Jordans. Except for the 11 which I always go half size up. I wonder if the Bron XI have the same fitment of J11 because of the narrow front.
I do the same, tts is 11.5 for most Jordans. For the Lebron XI model, the size 12 pairs I bought are most comfortable for my slightly wide feet. My first pairs of lebrons were the KP, gammas and aways in 11.5, which was too narrow for me. I don't wear my sneakers often, so there's not much breaking in I can do with my ever rotating collection.

I do the same, tts is 11.5 for most Jordans. For the Lebron XI model, the size 12 pairs I bought are most comfortable for my slightly wide feet. My first pairs of lebrons were the KP, gammas and aways in 11.5, which was too narrow for me. I don't wear my sneakers often, so there's not much breaking in I can do with my ever rotating collection.

My feet are slightly wide also.... Well it's only a half size up. I should be fine either way.

Thanks for everyone's input.

the lebron 11 southbeach release june 21st. just in time so i can wear them during beach week hah
Just in time for the 3peat or dare I say in a bron thread, kd getting his first?

Or just in time for Westbrook to jack up enough bricks ensuring KD will never get a ring as long as he's around :lol: ..... back to the kicks but if they are dropping on that date that is in time for that summertime shine 8)

Back
Top Bottom