Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
picked up the Lebron ASG shirt today, $16 after FTL rewards, will match my Soldier VII Coconut Groves and KD Illusions better than the Gator Kings

Lol I love how people give their opinion on whatever the hell they feel like and finish with "but let's get back to the shoes"

As if that make it okay :lol:

hahaaaa right, right :lol: ........ now lets get back to the shoes :tongue: ...... I have a feeling those Black Prisms or whatever they are will be a online only, special box type of limited situation and the South Beaches will be a limited GR but hype will make them move a lot quicker ....

hahaaaa right, right :lol: ........ now lets get back to the shoes :tongue: ...... I have a feeling those Black Prisms or whatever they are will be a online only, special box type of limited situation and the South Beaches will be a limited GR but hype will make them move a lot quicker ....

:lol: you stay hyping just about every XI c/w for no clear reason.

Why would any of that happen?

Specifically the scenario you described with the blackouts?

:lol: you stay hyping just about every XI c/w for no clear reason.

Why would any of that happen?

Specifically the scenario you described with the blackouts?

:lol: what can I say, I love XI's playa :pimp: but on another note I love seeing your post, they're always either angry, condescending, confrontational or just down right negative :frown: you seem like a very unhappy guy :lol: ...... but anyway back to the shoes I just think nike will try to spice the all black colorway up since most of the time they sit epecially with the Brons thats all :smh:

Last edited:
I don't consider the ASG or BHM a GR. If I can't walk into Champs, Foot Locker, Finishline or Foot Action and buy them like the Jades last week, then it's limited.

I feel where your coming from. I think the terms associated with the way a release goes and how readily available they will be deals more with production numbers and location though.

Yeah I don't consider 40,000 all star LeBrons limited at all lol. By some of your guys definition some of the only GRs would be air monarchs lmao. All of the South Beach CWs were pretty much GRs, but they were hyped like a mofo. SB 8s actually sat in a few places if I recall correctly.

Guess every Xmas Jordan xi is limited by your definition :lol:

I didn't want to post your kids pic. But c'mon, that is the exception to the rule and is the most hyped release of the year.

What I'm saying is the Jades were a GR that you could find in any store (even now a week later). Whereas BHM and ASG were raffle bait and were only available at a few FTL and Co stores.

I didn't want to post your kids pic. But c'mon, that is the exception to the rule and is the most hyped release of the year.

What I'm saying is the Jades were a GR that you could find in any store (even now a week later). Whereas BHM and ASG were raffle bait and were only available at a few FTL and Co stores.

Probably due more to demand than supply.

Probably due more to demand than supply.

bingo... that was my point.

I don't consider the ASG or BHM a GR. If I can't walk into Champs, Foot Locker, Finishline or Foot Action and buy them like the Jades last week, then it's limited.
that doesn't mean they aren't a GR, it means they just isn't as much of a demand... 

Debating whether or not to pull the trigger on pair TW's,or wait to see if they go on sale

Last edited:
That's pretty much what the South Beach colorway represents..... Not mofos wanting to feel special that they own a $160 shoe. They should release a South Beach colorway with every future model as long as Lebron plays for the Heat..... IMO.
smokin.gif
Agreed fam, I don't think anything is played out about the South Beach color scheme.  People need to realize everything is not meant for you. That doesn't make something tired or played out. It just means it's not for you. People like me who never have and never will make an ID welcome a new SB colorway. 

Debating whether or not to pull the trigger on pair TW's,or wait to see if they go on sale
I say go for it. Might seem odd, but I cant seem to find a pair anywhere. Hence, if one were to pop up somewhere for $185 or less, I would purchase immediately.

Russy slander smh

This random, but am I the only one mad about them releasing so many similar colored shoes? The Miami vs Akron look like the Dunk Mans, the Akron vs Miami look like the FI. the jade glazes look like the KPs. Its so many colorways they're missing out on by putting out the same colors in every shoe.

Russy slander smh

This random, but am I the only one mad about them releasing so many similar colored shoes? The Miami vs Akron look like the Dunk Mans, the Akron vs Miami look like the FI. the jade glazes look like the KPs. Its so many colorways they're missing out on by putting out the same colors in every shoe.

I think all those shoes you named excluding the KPs are boring....

But don't look anything alike.

Back
Top Bottom