Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Don't agree, would give them a solid A-. I like them better than X elites...

I really like the 11 for casual no complaints for me either, haven't balled in em though, just thought article was interesting esp the stuff about the drop in inserts been having debates about removable insoles with a friend of mine

Saw the GK's in person today and am disappointed I slept on em. Anybody know anywhere still available? PM me if needed, would really appreciate it. Any chance they restock again?

Wasn't feeling them at first, but after the Christmas joints, they quickly grew on me.  Can't wait until Saturday for the SLH pair.

lol feeling like the joker right now. I just wanna watch **** burn lmao (cue maniacal laughter) :D
people are super thirsty when the two words "south" and "beach" are put together it's worst than the phrase Space Jam

Last edited:
 South Beaches, Black Prisms, Denims, King Crowns and Red Elites and I'm done .....
sheesh

C'mon Bob.......only five more pairs?! Why so thrifty all of a sudden?! :tongue:

:lol: I know right :smh: I probably shouldn't have used thee word only :lol: .... but I'm on the fence about Red Elites though. If I can't get them on discount I'm good. I actually look forward to everything else though, hopefully the releases are spaced out and not back to back how it was when we first got hit with the XI's :smh: :x.....

Last edited:
Hyped end of discussion. That name alone is going bring hype.

We'll see how the release goes, but you're probably right. It's almost like the SB name means more than the colours now. The AvM uses pink and teal and was definitely not hyped. But I think it's a lot nicer than the SB XI.

Back
Top Bottom