Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Only one location (the House of Hoops) in my entire state getting the Hornets..... :stoneface:

^ its the honey comb print that ruins it. Just my opinion but if you're out of school, you're too old for that. Teenagers/college kids can get a pass...

The shame is that I love the SLH color scheme and it could've been real dope on this shoe

Yeah, I made a comment about it last week. Ugh, they went TOO hard with the X-Mas, BHM, SLH, etc. It's like they either do subdued with the normal color ways or go OD with the graphic prints.

I totally agree with this. All the print stuff (Xmas, SLH, BHM, Graffitti) could've been dialed back some or slightly tweeked for a better outcome. The Xmas and SLH could've simply put the print on the liner/shank-plates. If the Graffiti didn't spill over onto the fuse from the posite they would've been better and the BHM could've done without the ghost lion heads to make both those pairs copable IMO. The duller stuff like MvA and Diffused Jade could've simply threw one more color in the mix to put them over the top. In the end slight variations on a lot of pairs would've made them must cops for me :rolleyes .... I kind of take it as a good thing though seeing how many pairs I already own :lol:

Man, I guess I'll be online on Saturday. It's like a scavenger hunt in Tampa for the Kobe and Lebrons. Don't feel like bothering with University Mall Shenanigans.

I really wish NDC did rewards like FNL. It would be hot. Or military discounts like New Balance.com.

I know I will get crucified for posting my new IDs in this thread 
devil.gif

I totally agree with this. All the print stuff (Xmas, SLH, BHM, Graffitti) could've been dialed back some or slightly tweeked for a better outcome. The Xmas and SLH could've simply put the print on the liner/shank-plates. If the Graffiti didn't spill over onto the fuse from the posite they would've been better and the BHM could've done without the ghost lion heads to make both those pairs copable IMO. The duller stuff like MvA and Diffused Jade could've simply threw one more color in the mix to put them over the top. In the end slight variations on a lot of pairs would've made them must cops for me
eyes.gif
.... I kind of take it as a good thing though seeing how many pairs I already own
laugh.gif
said it once and i will say it again....the print on the Xmas isn't really that noticeable and to the people that does notice it they joke and say that they  look like marijuana leaves!....guys if you like the shoe get them and don't listen to people say you cant wear this or that because of your age or because they like bland and boring shoes!....and what's funny is i bet these same guys were trying their hardest to get the KD 6 Aunt Pearls this past weekend!

Last edited:
I totally agree with this. All the print stuff (Xmas, SLH, BHM, Graffitti) could've been dialed back some or slightly tweeked for a better outcome. The Xmas and SLH could've simply put the print on the liner/shank-plates. If the Graffiti didn't spill over onto the fuse from the posite they would've been better and the BHM could've done without the ghost lion heads to make both those pairs copable IMO. The duller stuff like MvA and Diffused Jade could've simply threw one more color in the mix to put them over the top. In the end slight variations on a lot of pairs would've made them must cops for me
eyes.gif
.... I kind of take it as a good thing though seeing how many pairs I already own
laugh.gif
The lion heads on the BHM are what made them coppable for me, personally.

I should've coined the term "floating ghost lion heads"
laugh.gif

I was put off by them at first, but the BHMs were just too fire to pass up.... I still can't pick a number one XI

Thank God I'll have two options for the Hornets on Saturday.  Just hate having to get up early in the morning to get a ticket

You guys think the SLHs will be available for a minute? Can't really tell if there is any hype for em. Wanna cop the Kobe Perspectives too, but can only do one. Not trying to spend $500 this weekend.

You guys think the SLHs will be available for a minute? Can't really tell if there is any hype for em. Wanna cop the Kobe Perspectives too, but can only do one. Not trying to spend $500 this weekend.
That's a hard call to judge.  As "limited" as the Christmas Lebrons were deemed, I found my pair with relative ease.  For all trying to get them, I hope they're easy to obtain.

Change of plans. Looks like I might have to pick up the SLH on Saturday. These are not as widely available as I expected

Last edited:
the perspectives are a GR, hard to call the availability of these.

Last edited:

so u want them because of availibility?
guys he wants the shoe but if they were to sit until they hit discount then he would cop...but seeing as though they won't be sitting in a lot of stores he figures he needs to get them now than later only to avoid having a shoe he wanted sell out and he ends up kicking himself for not getting them on RD....you know how most people are feeling about the Aways right now!

Back
Top Bottom