Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's the reason a large majority of my XIs were bought full-price - because I'd rather pay retail and make sure I have the shoes than wait it out, hope for a discount, then get hurt when they dry up.
Only 3 of my 14 pairs were bought discounted.

guys he wants the shoe but if they were to sit until they hit discount then he would cop...but seeing as though they won't be sitting in a lot of stores he figures he needs to get them now than later only to avoid having a shoe he wanted sell out and he ends up kicking himself for not getting them on RD....you know how most people are feeling about the Aways right now!
Stole the words out of my mouth. Wanted the shoe since it was the rumored 2k14. Would love for these to hit Dunkman prices but doubt it at this point. Looks to be a Ligers type release 

Some of ya'll overreact to everything

Last edited:
I have never been a fan of all black shoes I feel like they have no character
All black shoes are my ****, I don't know I've always been a fan, just a clean look, though not all the time it looks good for some shoes. some shoes need more color.

I want to say I'm going to pass on Blackouts, but I'll wait to see them in person before I make a final decision.

I'll cop if I can get them discounted.

Same here, those blackouts are a different story for some reason, need to see some detailed pics to make my decision.
Shoot them joints crack. Won't necessarily cop, there's a limit for spending $200 on shoes like every month, especially when I'm trying to do other things. Fiancee already gives me enough grief...
grin.gif

might not be around to pick up the SLH what do you think my chances are of picking up a week later or what the resale of these things will be? th\x

might not be around to pick up the SLH what do you think my chances are of picking up a week later or what the resale of these things will be? th\x
Should be okay if you got some Champs around you. If you only got FTL might be tougher.

I honestly think they will sit.

Don't think these will be reselling for anything at all.

Funny how everyone went crazy when pics of Hornets first surfaced and now after BHM and AS, no one really cares. :lol:
Is anybody excited about the Hornets at all? I know I am.

Funny how everyone went crazy when pics of Hornets first surfaced and now after BHM and AS, no one really cares.
laugh.gif

Is anybody excited about the Hornets at all? I know I am.
I think it's just that point in the model line that everybody got their fix in. Unless something crazy comes out. Plus $200. Everybody is simmering down across all models.

Favorite colorway out of all the High School PEs... I also like the Florida Gator Home joints so going to cop those too.

View media item 836982View media item 836983View media item 836984View media item 836985

Sorry I got to qoute the posts BigJ cuz these are fresh.

How much did you pay? I only ask cuz I was told that guy Kenny G aka The Perfect Pair on IG is getting all 7 PEs for $7k.

I knew about these, the Fairfax and the 2 SVSMs but what are the other 3?

Last edited:
got my GKs over da weekend from bounce finally. they're :nthat:. can't wait til da weather gets better to rock em.

KP are still number 1 idk what da poll says :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom