Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
are they making solider 7 elites? it's gonna be hilarious seeing lebron wear the soldier 7's in the playoffs over his XI's.

They need to drop those 2k14's.......NOW!! 
devil.gif

Lebron Jersey Just sold out everywhere and Stephen A Smith is now changing his pick for MVP
SAS changes his decision twice a week on First Take.  We all need to take our comments to the Soldier 7 Thread, if that's even a thing.

8 for 10 on threes, I hate to sound like a **** rider or some **** but not that long ago lebron was considered a liability on the perimeter. You just cannot overstate the guy's work ethic, he really doesn't take his talent for granted

They need to drop those 2k14's.......NOW!! 
devil.gif
Lol I could see this happening: "Tweet from @Nikestore: MVP on the court and off of it. Your commitment to the game has earned you an NBA 2K14 exclusive LeBron 11. They have touched down in Memphis and they will ship out soon. Check out this link for more information #StriveForGreatness"

Last edited:
8 for 10 on threes, I hate to sound like a **** rider or some **** but not that long ago lebron was considered a liability on the perimeter. You just cannot overstate the guy's work ethic, he really doesn't take his talent for granted
I wouldn't say liability, LeBron only has one season where he shot under 30% from 3. But dude has progressed his game every year, which is impressive.

Lol I could see this happening: "Tweet from @Nikestore: MVP on the court and off of it. Your commitment to the game has earned you an NBA 2K14 exclusive LeBron 11. They have touched down in Memphis and they will ship out soon. Check out this link for more information #StriveForGreatness"
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! 
roll.gif

They've began shipping process
Ya I know, I just meant drop the pics to create some insane hype while he's extremely hot

hnnnnnnggggg

It's literally amazing that you dudes have been tirelessly complaining about this man not wearing shoes that don't work for his feet since like the end of October :lol:

Back
Top Bottom