Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
why apologize when quoting pics? its when people quote the same GROUP of pics over and over. its painful to look at through mobile.

had a nike rep come into my store few days back, supposedly, the GK has an expanded toe box because lebron was pretty much required to wear them for the ASG.
thats intresting I noticed i had a lot more in the GK compared to my other 11's.. wonder if they modified all of them 

thats intresting I noticed i had a lot more in the GK compared to my other 11's.. wonder if they modified all of them 
Thats what I'm thinking too. First I just thought because I went half size up but the whole toe box is taller in general. Especially where your pinky toe joint bone thing is located. So much more room there. I really want a pair of AVM's too but I'm thinking those first couple months of releases all have that issue.

pic police 
nerd.gif

Thats what I'm thinking too. First I just thought because I went half size up but the whole toe box is taller in general. Especially where your pinky toe joint bone thing is located. So much more room there. I really want a pair of AVM's too but I'm thinking those first couple months of releases all have that issue.

issue? I wouldn't call it that especially considering bron sig shoes have been cut on the small side for years now.

this pic makes it look like the EXTs could have a thinner profile than the wide one the regular XIs have.

most likely that's how it will be. that's how it was for the 10 at least, even though they were roomier because of the lack of padding. prolly gonna have to go .5-full size down on these.

issue? I wouldn't call it that especially considering bron sig shoes have been cut on the small side for years now.
On my KP what I have circled is the only part of the shoes that kills that bone. Mainly on my right side too. But the left does hurt now and again.

Not sure if these were posted... Nike is going hard with that metallic stuff on a bunch of models

Back
Top Bottom