Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hahaha I think it's hilarious when bronbron is breaking all kinds of records in his 120$ "poor man" shoe, and you people still paying 200 for the xi and gonna drop 275 for the elites

I am super hyped for the SLH, but everyone is saying wait til discount. Not sure that is smart or not...

lewi1913 lewi1913
I'm being told the same, that the SLHs will sit for a minute. Hell, GKs are still available here in select spots, sure the SLHs will last a few weeks.

Last edited:
Man , really want the SLH

I was fortunate enough to cop the BHM && ASG

But I just feel like that's too many damn purple Lebrons.

(I know the color way isn't officially purple but the colors are similar)

purples my favorite color so im all in

@BarbarianBob's collection posts always make me wanna break mine out for a picture too but man it's a ***** taking all of them out of their boxes and tryna set them up before my daughter runs in yelling "SHOOOOES!" while trying to grab every pair lol.

Nice pic as always though. Can't wait to see your final XIs collection pic and lewi1913 lewi1913 's collection pic with every multiple included :lol:

Hahaha I think it's hilarious when bronbron is breaking all kinds of records in his 120$ "poor man" shoe, and you people still paying 200 for the xi and gonna drop 275 for the elites
honestly i dont care if lebron wears the shoes or not, if i like em i'll cop em!...he's been busting the soldiers 7 and i have not and will NOT cop a soldier 7 just cause he uses them instead of the XI.

Here's the thing, there aren't too many people here who think high performance shoes make them play better.

But people have comfort preferences and injuries they need to be mindful of when choosing footwear.

I don't play in the XI, but I understand people with foot issues who prefer the lunar and zoom combo that's not available in other models.

Telling someone all they need is a cheap pair of sneakers, when they have a bad knee, ankle or back makes no sense.

No adult in his right mind is sitting around thinking that if he plays in Lebrons he'll play like Lebron

but man it's a ***** taking all of them out of their boxes and tryna set them up before my daughter runs in yelling "SHOOOOES!" while trying to grab every pair lol.

laugh.gif

Here's the thing, there aren't too many people here who think high performance shoes make them play better.

But people have comfort preferences and injuries they need to be mindful of when choosing footwear.

I don't play in the XI, but I understand people with foot issues who prefer the lunar and zoom combo that's not available in other models.

Telling someone all they need is a cheap pair of sneakers, when they have a bad knee, ankle or back makes no sense.

No adult in his right mind is sitting around thinking that if he plays in Lebrons he'll play like Lebron

dat godly dude thought so.... until bron stopped hooping in the XIs.

SB colorway is trash. sB8 is still the only one worth having IMO.

Truth! Been over SB since I copped my 8's for retail 5am on RD at Footaction. The good ole days.

5 pairs of XI's (KP, Away, Graffitti, Christmas, GK) as opposed to 18 total pairs of X's regular, Elite, and iD. This years colors only ok to me but still a solid shoe. My wallet thanks you Nike.

Naw, the 9's were just the consolation prize SB's and the shoe itself was no where near as good as the 8's anyway.

Either way, these 11's are just horrible

ok stupid question time what does WTT stand for? nevermind, I feel real stupid right now
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom