Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anthracite > KP
Anthracite = flavour of the month shoe.

Also, even though LeBron's been having problems with the XI (even though he wore em all game today 
happy.gif
) at least he didn't completely lose the sole.

Anthracite = flavour of the month shoe.

Also, even though LeBron's been having problems with the XI (even though he wore em all game today 
happy.gif
) at least he didn't completely lose the sole.
how does a shoe just completely split in half tho

Last edited:
That's insane but not surprising, I doubt Nike makes any of the retro Jordans to actually be played in unless it's a personal colorway for a player.

Last edited:
Old retro or not this should not be happening.

Maybe Nike will get embarrassed and decide to step it up in quality.
they came out in 05. if he got them DS, there's no way they were gonna last a full game. jordan retros are notorious to fall apart/crumble if they haven't been worn enough over the years.

Last edited:
quote]
they came out in 05. if he got them DS, there's no way they were gonna last a full game. jordan retros are notorious to fall apart/crumble if they haven't been worn enough over the years.

I would have still went up for the bucket... He was probably pissed about the shoe

Last edited:

Couldn't be more true.
Old Jordan's, particularly from that year range give or take a few, were very notorious for dried glue and separation. It's happened to two pairs of my 17s, some Jordan trunners, two pairs of jumpmans I forgot what model name, my cdp 18 (very minor), and worst of all my leather bred XII. See below

Not to mention, I wore all these shoes numerous times!
View media item 859469

Last edited:
you gotta be ****** kidding me.. people are holding these in their cart like crazy. I've never seen sizes shift so much within seconds.

A couple of classic Saturday morning NDC crashes probably due to the Jordans, but still got through pretty quickly.  

Either these sold well on NDC, or they are just sitting in peoples carts...only shows 3 sizes left available right now.  

Anyone who thinks the anthracite CW > KPs is entitled that opinion but I will respectfully disagree - sounds like being a prisoner of the moment.
Sounds more like people just having a different opinion.

Niketalk: Where insecure grown men believe that their opinion equals fact. Literally almost every time an opinion is stated (especially one that doesn't conform to the mass sheep population's consensus) you get a slew of dudes frantically trying to argue against someone else OPINION, as if theirs is supposed to for some unexplained reason be held in higher regard. I really don't get it, not sure if it's the high level of insecurity of most people here or just plain failure to recognize that different people have different preferences, and that a preference is never right or wrong...but simply a preference.

If someone says "so and so cw > every other cw" is the insecurity level inside really that high and raging y'all feel the need to argue it?
laugh.gif
Opinions by nature can't really be argued because no one is right or wrong. Lol smh the sneaker community in general attracts some really delicate and delusional characters. Dudes here get their feelings hurt when they are about to drop money on a shoe they supposedly "like" if someone comments negatively about it. The extremely insecure and sheep-like cats will let the masses opinion dictate whether or not they follow through with copping that shoe they supposedly "liked on their own" before. It's almost as if some of y'all are simply buying sneakers to impress other dudes. The majority of humans will for some reason always have this sense of comfort and security when conforming to a popular opinion, and feel threatened when that opinion is challenged by a minority..it's pathetic.

Just an observation.

Back
Top Bottom