Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I just cant get excited for an all black shoe.

And please people dont wear black pants with these. It looks hidious.
plan on wearing this 
nthat.gif

Smart of Nike to not make the anthracites a full blown GR. Guess I won't be able to get a pair for discount. All good

Snap backs are a trend. Everyone was wearing fitted 5 years ago. Now can we get back to the shoes. I wanna see them anthricites in person.

actually i live in Florida.. I am not talking about the kind of snapbacks that look like baseball cap with the bill that folds..

im talking about the snapbacks with straight flat bill fold.. that's all they sell nowadays in the hat stores.. and yes thats a trend. 

See to me the ability to adjust my hat is a must one day I'm bald a month later I got an afro fitted just don't work for me but to each their own

Is there any website with MN for retail or under? I ordered a pair off eBay for $200 but the dude was a fraud. Getting my money back and just going to buy from a legit store/company.
that's what I'm tryna figure out. I missed ruvilla by a day. I need a 10.5/11 any help would be greatly appreciated. also, just got the AvM today for $152 w/ military disco. in champs they come up $179 now along with the dunkmans for anyone looking.

Snapbacks become a trend once brands like new ERa started making them. Before that nobody was really wearing the vintage snapbacks made by starter and sports specialties and brands like that.

Last edited:

THIS GIRL ROCKS.

:rofl:

forreal though , anyone s got their own taste.

I had access to all XIs this far.Held every single one in hand.In all honesty nothing like the aways for me .Maybe its because Im 33 , but simple colorways on an already eccentric shoe is MY taste.Best colorway so far for me that is :

View media item 820221

p.s.They re good for balling too , dont care what lebron says :rofl:

Last edited:
Snapbacks become a trend once brands like new ERa started making them. Before that nobody was really wearing the vintage snapbacks made by starter and sports specialties and brands like that.

They became a trend when artist started wearing the vintage ones with tisa stitched on the side of them

Fellow NT member asked so I did a comparison

LeBron IV Kobe IX LeBron XI

Insert from the IV fits in Kobe 8, 9 and LeBron XI. Since they are lower, dead space will still be there with the Kobe IX Elite so still better to go with the XI swap. For those who prefer the Kobe lunarlon in LeBron XI shoe swap, this might actually be better since you'll get that extra toebox room but still get Zoom.

View media item 860733
View media item 860734

So did you like the Lebron IV insole inside of the Lebron XI?

Last edited:
is it safe to say that the only option for the anthracite in store only now? i like using discover cashback buying online, but if there isn't any restock or any major retailers that offer cashback releasing them online then i'll head to the mall tomorrow to try and cop a pair. 

is it safe to say that the only option for the anthracite in store only now? i like using discover cashback buying online, but if there isn't any restock or any major retailers that offer cashback releasing them online then i'll head to the mall tomorrow to try and cop a pair. 

They only released on NDC and are sold out there so...

check your local footlockers for the anthracites. Literally stopped by when they were closing and they had a full size run at mine. 

check your local footlockers for the anthracites. Literally stopped by when they were closing and they had a full size run at mine. 
thanks! haven't bought anything in-store in a while. hope they have my size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom