• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Like I was saying, wear your sneakers.

I have four or five times as many as you do.

What's the purpose of buying sneakers? To take pics for NT and instagram?
what's the point of a sneaker collection if you can't stunt on IG?
laugh.gif

no offense to that guy or anyone who doesn't wear all their sneakers. just to me personally as well, you should wear your shoes.

Can't wait to until a pic of the What The Lebron, surface, we get the official EXT's release date or something relevant comes up lol

my collection shot, all ds. And I couldn't get this shoe to fit right and still ended up with 6. Done except for the 2k14s and maybe the reverse kps. Still like the xx8 better but these are really, really close

Wait you're saying you don't even find this shoe to be comfortable, but you're still buying it? :rolleyes

Last edited:
I can wear sneakers 1 day a week or when I go to a sporting event without a client, so like big j said it's not as easy for me as some. I don't have Instagram and if the wife didn't insist on it I wouldn't have fb so I'm not exactly stunting on there.

And I was hell bent on always getting my tts on any shoe. Once I gave in and went .5 size up the shoe was a little long in the toe box but felt damn comfortable.

I can wear sneakers 1 day a week or when I go to a sporting event without a client, so like big j said it's not as easy for me as some. I don't have Instagram and if the wife didn't insist on it I wouldn't have fb so I'm not exactly stunting on there.

And I was hell bent on always getting my tts on any shoe. Once I gave in and went .5 size up the shoe was a little long in the toe box but felt damn comfortable.

Yeah as long as you got it so that it's comfortable. I was saying, if you're dropping around $200 on these and they're still not comfortable man you might wanna try something different. But as long as they're working for you. :smokin

If you didn't understand his initial statement, you just won't understand, and that's fine.

I got what he was saying.

it doesn't matter how much he explains himself, there will be other ppl of a different mentality that just can't bring themselves to comprehend.

Why can't you just agree to disagree?

...especially when he wasn't talking to you in the first place.

*repped*

my collection shot, all ds. And I couldn't get this shoe to fit right and still ended up with 6. Done except for the 2k14s and maybe the reverse kps. Still like the xx8 better but these are really, really close
On instagram straight flexin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom