Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Limited edition Skechers with customized Dr. Scholls insoles 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Forreal tho, age doesn't matter when it comes to rocking jays/lebrons… Just do what makes you happy 
laugh.gif
Out of curiosity, why do you like the Rockets if you're in Canada?

I copped the bgrade last week and they have been tried on or returned , they are not totally ds like when you but it from retail store, it was just in the regular nike box without paper and have the bgrade stamp on the inner tag..(at least for mine) and the total still was $203 for tax and shipping... Just today i returned it, i could not get past the bgrade stamp on the tag for $203 where i can get it for about the same price or maybe $10 more. I just want to make sure that along the way i might trade it for some other shoes and not everybody like bgrade specially with trades unless trading with bgrade to.. This is just my opinion.

Well IMO I was able to get them shipped for $192 > $217 retail so I can see your reasoning there. But honestly nobody will ever see the orange box that it came in or the b grade stamps so that doesn't even phase me. At the condition I received my KPs in I'll take every colorway at $192 for a couple stamps and no pull-out box, which I don't even like

Last edited:

Out of curiosity, why do you like the Rockets if you're in Canada?
been a Tmac fan since he was in Toronto and when he got traded to Houston from Orlando, I started to follow the rockets more and loved the history…

I remember back in '06, I used to listen through nba.com radio feed every game just to see how my rockets were doing…When they lost, I felt like I lost too 
tired.gif
.. When they won those 22 games in a row, I felt like I won too... I will forever be a rockets fan man …. #REDNATION

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now back to Lebron 11's: 

Out of all the Lebron 11's you guys own, which pair gets complimented the most? 

been a Tmac fan since he was in Toronto and when he got traded to Houston from Orlando, I started to follow the rockets more and loved the history…

I remember back in '06, I used to listen through nba.com radio feed every game just to see how my rockets were doing…When they lost, I felt like I lost too 
tired.gif
.. When they won those 22 games in a row, I felt like I won too... I will forever be a rockets fan man …. #REDNATION

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now back to Lebron 11's: 

Out of all the Lebron 11's you guys own, which pair gets complimented the most? 
I'm a Rockets season ticket holder, but only because I'm stationed here and can't make many Orlando Magic games else I'd have those instead. I held on to my FSU football and Tampa Bay Bucs season tix since they're usually on the weekends and I can fly back home. But in regard to my XIs, probably the KPs because I wear them the most haha.

Checkin out the FTL calendar. Was the black/mango/silver pair pushed back? It's on the calendar for April 5th.
Haven't seen any pics of those yet.

Well IMO I was able to get them shipped for $192 > $217 retail so I can see your reasoning there. But honestly nobody will ever see the orange box that it came in or the b grade stamps so that doesn't even phase me. At the condition I received my KPs in I'll take every colorway at $192 for a couple stamps and no pull-out box, which I don't even like
I see your point.. But i know i maybe use this shoe for 5-10 a year and would someday trade or sell this shoe and that stamp would be a deal breaker. Just my opinion.

I know we were joking about this a couple pages ago but homie on EBAY sent me a my TW's in a cut up grocery bag I didnt think somebody would do that!!!!!!

Checkin out the FTL calendar. Was the black/mango/silver pair pushed back? It's on the calendar for April 5th.
Haven't seen any pics of those yet.
Someone posted that they got pushed back to May.

Saw the anthracites today in person. Nothing to run home about IMO. Looked better in pics.
Agreed. I thought the same thing. I had more then enough chances to cop but something kept holding me back. I'm happy with the KP and GK for now.

KPs no question
Honestly it's tough. My boy has most like everyone on here. It's between GK and KP. KP I think is a nicer colorway but I must say the GK gets the nod. Not only because they glow but the design was executed nicely.

repped! Also anyone know if the AVM is pre toe box fix or post? Trying to figure out if I should go up half size.

Back
Top Bottom