Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
definitely not going to purchase any regular elite at regular price. however, them being red (which seems to bring more hypebeasts out, along with pink and teal) and them being a part of the gimmick "superhero" pack. i wouldnt be surprised if they are gone fast

definitely not going to purchase any regular elite at regular price. however, them being red (which seems to bring more hypebeasts out, along with pink and teal) and them being a part of the gimmick "superhero" pack. i wouldnt be surprised if they are gone fast
I'll wait for them to go on sale on NDC UK like all the other gimmick lebrons and scoop them up then.

When did people jump on the other signature models where you guys live? Over here, it's always been Jordans 95% of the time, with a few Air Maxes here and there. It wasn't until recently over here that people started jumping on the Lebron, Kobe, KD, and even Foam line.
I wanna say roughly 2010-2011 is when people started venturing to other shoes with the Lebron 9, Kobe 6, KD 4, and Galaxy Foam.

I jumped ship from Jordan to LeBron with the LeBron 6. Then the South Beach 8 ruined everything for me where I live.

Hope we get a sprite low

Ps can anyone tell me where to find the 6mix sprite

I just don;t like any of the elite colorways so far.. probably going to try and pick up a few pairs I missed instead of getting elites. 

Agree with the dude that said the only good thing about the Crimson Elites is the liner. Not feeling the Elites at all, let alone for $275!

So what's "elite" about these materials since they took away the posite what's the excuse to raise the price

I've purchased every pair of my XI's on release date (besides the AvM I bought those the day after they released) and I plan to do the same for the Superhero Elite! Nth at shoe looks awesome to me! :nthat:

You can ID those Soldiers, just add your own speckling or send em to @Dc30  (also please keep him prayers as he suffered a pretty bad injury to his bicep last weekend)

didnt even know that superhero elite was 275....yeah right nike i can barely stomach paying 275 resell for the aj1xsb i just got they must be bonkers thinking people would pay 275 for these retail sans the posite. also the white gold x elite was actually dope but why is that going for 400 on ebay is that really how much it goes for? whew this hobby is becoming beyond expensive quickly due to rapid releases and increasing prices both retail and resell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom