• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Lebron 9 has the cheapest materials between the 3 models

If you're a guard, the Lebron XI may be the best for you since it sits the lower to ground and is the lowest cut

I feel like the Lebron X is the best performer

Last edited:
The Lebron 9 has the cheapest materials between the 3 models

If you're a guard, the Lebron XI may be the best for you since it sits the lower to ground and is the lowest cut

I feel like the Lebron X is the best performer
Which one best for impact protection

Anyone know how the 11 Elites fit compared to the regular 11's(had to 1/2 size up on these)? More room in the toe box,or just as cramped?

Say, I wld say that, but the way those Red Elites moved last year I don't wanna take a chance on them sellin out
which ones? I don't remember any of the elites moving quick last yr. The homes eventually sold out but I was still able to grab them discounted a couple months after release.

which ones? I don't remember any of the elites moving quick last yr. The homes eventually sold out but I was still able to grab them discounted a couple months after release.
The Crimson pair...Down here, they sat for a while, but they never discounted the price until it was the store's finally pair

Crimson elite X's made it to the Villa cyber Monday sale in a few full size runs, for $117 shipped. White Homes, the highest retail priced pair, were the only ones that really sold out within a month or two.... Then soleheaven had a ton of pairs in October or Novmeber on a big sale for $200 and sold out like a new Jordan release.

@bigj505 and other DMV area folk, if you missed on gator kings I'm sure they will be part of this big release week at JJ at Mondawmin Mall. Prolly sometime April 13-April 20.

View media item 901290

Im here at a semi pro basketball game and one of the players has on the KPs and I still for the love of me cant see why most of you hold that cw in such high regard! The dull looking posite combined with black...smh!

Im here at a semi pro basketball game and one of the players has on the KPs and I still for the love of me cant see why most of you hold that cw in such high regard! The dull looking posite combined with black...smh!
LOL, once I saw that CW in person, I was like, "WTH is w/ all the hype!???" I still to this day don't understand the hype, but I think it's cuz they can easily wear their baggy camo shorts w/ em

LOL, once I saw that CW in person, I was like, "WTH is w/ all the hype!???" I still to this day don't understand the hype, but I think it's cuz they can easily wear their baggy camo shorts w/ em

nah b, Ralph Lauren denim and supply camo shorts sir

Back
Top Bottom