Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn. How many more times are stores going to restock those KP's. 
laugh.gif

I should have just waited.

cheked out of ruvilla with a pair of kings pride in a 12 and got confirmation email, finally got a pair lol
nthat.gif

took me about 15 minutes to checkout between messages and whatnot and finally got through, went back to get another pair and they were all gone lol... XI # 11 now i need to lockdown those creamsicles,avm and gamma blue and then pray on the 31st on the WTL lol

Iono if I'm delusional or what, but are those Way of Wades on the right shelf?

Seriously, where are the 2k14. I do believe it said mid March. I don't have a pair sadly, but I just wanna what I messed out.

Seriously, where are the 2k14. I do believe it said mid March. I don't have a pair sadly, but I just wanna what I messed out.
There is a 200+ page thread, the original date said 5/5, which is what is on my email.  Then they said March, and everyone got hyped.  Then they said April, and everyone was pissed, but hyped.  Then they said May and everyone just checked out.

Basically all that goes on in that thread is stupid speculation and people crying that the shoes haven't arrived yet.

to be honest if i can get WTL for retail then its an instant cop but i wont go through hoops and pay resell price for them. lol if anything i should invest my money on some lebron 7 soldiers LOL

Last edited:
What do you guys do about squeaking? Annoying AF

Same deal with my Kobe 8s. I love both models but I can't wait for the drop in midsole gimmick to fade

never experience any squeaking with the 11'S then again i use mine to hoop in and its already noisy AF in the gym prolly the reason why i dont hear it

WTL comes out on MAY 31
thats what i was getting at haha

No, but I'll try and get a pair and won't.  Then puke at the reseller prices.
to be honest if i can get WTL for retail then its an instant cop but i wont go through hoops and pay resell price for them. lol if anything i should invest my money on some lebron 7 soldiers LOL
i got about 350-400 i can drop on those shoes i just want one pair to wear all summer long can't see myself ever wearing them in the fall or winter

Back
Top Bottom