Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so are you saying that lebron not wearing the Xi for more than a quarter is a lebron issue in the sense of him being superstitious etc?

is it not obvious that he just doesnt like the shoe? toebox issues or cushioning issues is all speculation. but i think its fair to say that he flat out doesnt like the XI or the XI elite much at all. and that is a nike issue.

and not quoting you just to start a direct debate w/ you. i have heard some of the same things being said pages ago in this thread. he just flat out doesnt like the shoe. i know thats hard for some XI fanboys to swallow. but its the truth

I don't doubt that's the biggest reason, but if he just doesn't like the XI, then why would he bother switching around so much? Just go exclusively with the Soldiers in that case.

But as others have pointed out, he's even switched between different Soldiers in the same game.

We all know the guy has jacked up feet, is notoriously superstitious and is having a slightly sub-par year -- by his lofty standards. It's reasonable to think ALL of that, along with his distaste for the XI has created this game of musical shoes.

I've got therapy during the drop today. Whoever said resellers will take a L is crazy. Due to how limited they are, it'll be an easy sell. If not now whenever one of the other EXTs drops and piques a lot of interest.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how limited the EXT are? I'm not looking to get them but I just want to know the level of salt this thread will get .

i dont think the suedes are as bad as people are making them out to be 

id actually rank them over a majority of the XI cw's released thus far

still going to pass because i can think of many things id rather spend 200$ on

and couldn't see myself wearing them often if at all 

good luck to anyone going for them this morning tho 

Not gonna lie. The bulky nature of the shoe has really slowed me on it. Started buying elite Xs and like how narrow the shoe is vs the XI.

Might cull the collection down to the shoes I consider the must haves.

Man, I feel bad for anyone Collecting these Lebron Elite 11's ……..$275.00 a pair!

OMG what a Whoopin' on your pocket!! 

Don't get me wrong …we all spend a avg of under $200.00 per New Release…Give or Take

but $275.00 ……I can't even imagine what the Resell is on them… Above $550.00??

Back
Top Bottom