Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Well I ordered the Elites today, because I liked them.

laugh.gif

I didn't even know people did not like these, nor did I know many opinions on this.
I honestly was able to walk in to my HOH yesterday and saw them in a case while waiting for my girl to get out of work.
I was psyched when I saw them, loved how the blue suede looked and I asked if they had a 12.
The sales associate goes to check and I sit there waiting for 10 minutes hoping they had them.
All of a sudden, I see him coming out with a box in his hands and took them out.
I really really like these and was blown away by them. I was so happy to be able to buy these, didn't even know they existed or were dropping!
Anyway, here's some more pictures, I am beyond excited about these and am really happy I was able to get them!
View media item 914244
View media item 914245

Not really. You came at dude real sideways and stupid for no reason at all. Should have came at me with that crap to be honest since I contributed to a convo not directed at me before he did.

And his comment was the honest to goodness truth. A lot of people apparently get every release these days yet when someone asks how it's possible he got a ton of "because we have jobs" comments when we all know that that isn't the only case. It's actually very interesting seeing how many people can swing this hobby at the rate they are doing it.

It's an open forum so he can contribute to the convo as he pleases.
J you know these dudes are either lying, or over their heads in debt.  I make good money and have 0 debt (aside from mortgage), but can't afford shoes like these dudes do.  Especially that dude saying he buys a pair a week, that's just bananas, and poor money management.

I didn't even know people did not like these, nor did I know many opinions on this.
I honestly was able to walk in to my HOH yesterday and saw them in a case while waiting for my girl to get out of work.
I was psyched when I saw them, loved how the blue suede looked and I asked if they had a 12.
The sales associate goes to check and I sit there waiting for 10 minutes hoping they had them.
All of a sudden, I see him coming out with a box in his hands and took them out.
I really really like these and was blown away by them. I was so happy to be able to buy these, didn't even know they existed or were dropping!
Anyway, here's some more pictures, I am beyond excited about these and am really happy I was able to get them!
THIS Right Here is the best feeling in the world...

Congrats man.

I hope no one buys those Elites. I've defended Nike over the years with their handling of the Elite Series, because you could kind of argue with the addition of kevlar and carbon fiber and extra ****. It's just insane that Nike is literally trying to scam all their consumer base with this ********. Reduced foamposite, no carbon fiber, and this crappy tpu cage? **** with that ********, man. We need to have some integrity and say no when Nike is blatantly jerking off everyone. The release of the flyknit Kobe 9 low is the same deal. Who the hell thought of releasing all four launch colorways of a signature model in limited quantities in another continent? Nike has always had shady business tactics, but they're starting to hit a new low with all these ******ed decisions.

Last edited:

J you know these dudes are either lying, or over their heads in debt.  I make good money and have 0 debt (aside from mortgage), but can't afford shoes like these dudes do.  Especially that dude saying he buys a pair a week, that's just bananas, and poor money management.
honestly depending on what you do for a living it's not hard to buy multiple pairs like that, I limit myself because I can get out of hand, at this point I have more shoes than I actually wear so i'm starting to wind down but if you make a good living with little to know bills then spending money on your passion and hobby isn't really that bad, there are plenty on here that have fortunes in shoes, heck we coined a phrase off of someone with a crazy collection

NDC has all sizes back in stock. I hope they have to drop the price soon. This is kinda our fault as well. Because we buy everything they drop. And we all say the price is too much. Then we cop the shoe because it's hot. I wish we could all come together and teach them (nike) a lesson. These shoes shouldn't be price so high.

I hope no one buys those Elites. I've defended Nike over the years with their handling of the Elite Series, because you could kind of argue with the addition of kevlar and carbon fiber and extra ****. It's just insane that Nike is literally trying to scam all their consumer base with this ********. Reduced foamposite, no carbon fiber, and this crappy tpu cage? **** with that ********, man. We need to have some integrity and say no when Nike is blatantly jerking off everyone. The release of the flyknit Kobe 9 low is the same deal. Who the hell thought of releasing all four launch colorways of a signature model in limited quantities in another continent? Nike has always had shady business tactics, but they're starting to hit a new low with all these ******ed decisions.

X2

but i dont think sneakerheads would understand this. They're brain wash into buying crazy price sneakers. No one is to blame but us consumer because we still buy it at any price.
Why is at $275 retail? thats easy! because its proven that consumers are willling to pay shoes for $200+ so why not keep charging more and more.....

Coule be the pants... but the shoes look a size to a size and a half to big for him.

View media item 914244
View media item 914245
View media item 914446

Back
Top Bottom