Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
When pictures of the WTL surface, I thought it was already obvious, that the whole 2K thing was just a preorder/reserve a pair.

They're not worth the extra cheese...but I'm really diggin' my Elites. They feel so much better on foot. I just wish they had thrown some black somewhere on all the grey to set it off a bit.

In what world would that have been obvious?
laugh.gif
I was just taking bits and pieces of info and it just seemed like it. Color code was Multi/multi, then pics surface of WTL, I figured they would do 2 different WTL releases, Then the coding someone posted where it said "what the lebron"... all of that told me that it would in deed be WTL. Just my thought process. Still could be different of coarse.

SneakerNews is saying the WTL are the 2ks

I'm not believing anything until Nike confirms it or until my 2ks come in and I see it for myself.  Nike would redefine trolling if they pulled a "Surprise, the WTL are the 2ks and they've been sold out since January. U mad?"

I was just taking bits and pieces of info and it just seemed like it. Color code was Multi/multi, then pics surface of WTL, I figured they would do 2 different WTL releases, Then the coding someone posted where it said "what the lebron"... all of that told me that it would in deed be WTL. Just my thought process. Still could be different of coarse.

What about the fact that they said the 2K shoe was limited to 2014 pairs? You think they would put that restriction and then release a bunch more of the same shoe?

Last edited:
They also said they'd be shipping out in March.
True. There's also no mention of production numbers or availability for the WTL yet either, so no one can't give an explanation or argument for what he's asking. All we know is they said 2,014 2K pairs.

Last edited:

SneakerNews is saying the WTL are the 2ks

Looks like sneaker news is in on the trolling as well. They have the same source as we have here on nt. The same dude that saw "what the LeBron" in the code. Smh notice they said "might" be...they have no idea either.

I'm a former nike employee, (corporate employee) and I will tell you that it's just as important to listen to what they say, as much as what they don't say.

Nike said that there would only be 2014 pairs and they would ship in early May. It's highly unlikely that nike would make the 2k pair wtl and then release wtl to the public. I'm not saying the wtl is or isn't the 2k pair...but if by the small chance it is, you probably won't see them released to the public in that exact same form.

Anyone remember that garbage sole collector zoom galaxy rookie? Remember when they released the pair to the public how it was a slightly different pair?

Last edited:
Sneaker News does a good job of compiling info from multiple places, but they're terrible about fact checking and making sure something's legit when it might just be rumor/hearsay. We're pretty much only 2 weeks away from the 2Ks anyway, so thankfully all this speculation will finally end.

They also said they'd be shipping out in March
having a delay in shipping and the shoes NOT being limited to 2014 pairs are two different things, Nike wouldn't do that. 
Sneaker News does a good job of compiling info from multiple places, but they're terrible about fact checking and making sure something's legit when it might just be rumor/hearsay. We're pretty much only 2 weeks away from the 2Ks anyway, so thankfully all this speculation will finally end.
agreed, 2 more weeks!  

Looks like the Easter pack didn't do too well sales wise from looking around yesterday. Kinda weak this year tbh.

Back
Top Bottom