Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My only prayer is no more drop in midsole

Please Lawd!!!
I think (I hope) Nike has learned their lesson with LeBron's first ever drop in insole model unit, I can't imagine them coming back with another after the issues he had with his orthotic insert in the XI. 

Last edited:
+1 if you wanna use zoom, thats fine...but no drop in insert into a hollow shell of a shoe.

my preference is back to zoom max w/ that great soft insert > lunarlon insert with thin sheet of zoom
Agreed.  Aesthetically I would like the full length visible air bag back too...but that might be asking for a bit much. 

Agreed.  Aesthetically I would like the full length visible air bag back too...but that might be asking for a bit much.
i don't know if i want it visible i'm still hurt about my re-entry's air bag being busted but that comfort though on the rest of my X's
glasses.gif

how did u manage to damage your air zoom max if u dont mind me asking
honestly i have no idea but it more than likely happened when i stopped of and ran to use the bathroom on the side of the road, there were a lot of sticker burrs so i guess one poked though some how, but all of my running shoes are 360 air max bags and we run/walk through all kinds of terrain to include sticker burrs and they've never busted

Its been a while since I bothered a Nike rep about the 2K's...

Danielle: Hi, my name is Danielle. How may I help you?
Luis: Hello, I'd like to know the status of ORDER # XXXXXXXX . Thanks.
Danielle: Hello Luis. I will be happy to check the status of your order. One moment please while I bring it up.
Danielle: Is this for the LeBron XI Men's Basketball Shoe?
Luis: Yes
Danielle: We will send a shipping confirmation email when the order ships, and we will contact the consumer if we have trouble billing the payment method. We may send another email before the ship date reminding the consumer of the order (we'll post the email copy here if we send that kind of email). At this time we have ran into a problem with the shipping and it is delayed. I'm sorry. Shoes will ship in MAY. We ran into some manufacturing delays but are focused on getting these exclusive shoes out as soon as possible. We will be sending an update with an image and more information within the next few weeks.

Its been a while since I bothered a Nike rep about the 2K's...

Danielle: Hi, my name is Danielle. How may I help you?
Luis: Hello, I'd like to know the status of ORDER # XXXXXXXX . Thanks.
Danielle: Hello Luis. I will be happy to check the status of your order. One moment please while I bring it up.
Danielle: Is this for the LeBron XI Men's Basketball Shoe?
Luis: Yes
Danielle: We will send a shipping confirmation email when the order ships, and we will contact the consumer if we have trouble billing the payment method. We may send another email before the ship date reminding the consumer of the order (we'll post the email copy here if we send that kind of email). At this time we have ran into a problem with the shipping and it is delayed. I'm sorry. Shoes will ship in MAY. We ran into some manufacturing delays but are focused on getting these exclusive shoes out as soon as possible. We will be sending an update with an image and more information within the next few weeks.
They've been saying that we'll receive a picture and an update "within the next few weeks" for a month now. 

some are gonna wanna lynch me for this but hey its a forum... i think the 2k14s are either going to be a variation of the WTL (style code) or im starting to think a variation of the Ring ceremonies (674 and price point) maybe with a pattern on the upper to justify the extra $20. someone stated that someone with credibility (i think the dude who runs sneaker con in DC) said weve already (kind of) seen the 2k14s. but hey then again nobody knows anything right?

Last edited:
I think we will all know for sure what the 2K14 is in the coming weeks so no need to post speculations and what the shoe could be and just wait until Nike actually tells us.

Last edited:
can we now put the "WTL" are the 2K14 into rest?! tired of people who speculates cos of tweet this, IG that, link and description says this as proof and all other BS...

I think we will all know for sure what the 2K14 is in the coming weeks so no need to post speculations and what the shoe could be and just wait until Nike actually tells us.

Also for the people that kept posting that the 2K14's will be some type of What the shoe because of the image link when inspecting the source code, the source code was changed this morning and no longer has "What The" in the image link.  It now says "Lebron-11-2K14-Mens-Basketball-Shoe" rather than What the mens basketball shoe
oh no
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lord knows I can't wait til these damn things drop already! I'm so annoyed with the speculation man >:

2K14talk.com :smh: :lol:

Just figured I'd post that to try and stop the What The talk and speculation but we all know that won't happen.  

I think (I hope) Nike has learned their lesson with LeBron's first ever drop in insole model unit, I can't imagine them coming back with another after the issues he had with his orthotic insert in the XI. 
didnt the Lebron 4 have a drop in insole?

So I heard from a really reliable source that Nike went in and changed the wording in the code because it spoiled the surprise...........

roll.gif

Also for the people that kept posting that the 2K14's will be some type of What the shoe because of the image link when inspecting the source code, the source code was changed this morning and no longer has "What The" in the image link.  It now says "Lebron-11-2K14-Mens-Basketball-Shoe" rather than What the mens basketball shoe
its still there tho... 
nerd.gif

http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot...jpg?fmt=jpg&qty=85&wid=620&hei=620&bgc=F5F5F5

Last edited:
We need pics of "Black/Wolf Grey/Atomic Mango/Metallic Silver"  color way. How does a shoe that will release in a few weeks been hidden from the public this long?

correction! it is the "florals" or "Reverse KP" or "everglades" Lmao the names they come up with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom