Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
damn that sucks, would have said NDC still has a FSR for retail.

You would think that in a country like mine would sell these shoes a bit cheaper considering the circumstances. Plus the fact that theyre made in asia. But noooo... it's more expensive here. Regular 11s are around 226 usd. Kobe 9 elites go for 237 usd.. :-(

tried on the elites at HOH on friday...

I really like the liner. It has the rubber dots on the sockliner and has a great lockdown feeling

still had some pain in the toebox. just not comfortable from the get go

might need a little break in time. Felt heavy compared to the regular version

just My opinion

Exactly looked more like a **** you old man than a look of approval :lol: after the dunk Jordan's expression was priceless man! He had a ice grill and some teary eyes :lol: ..... looking like he was saying in his head " man I'm about to suit up and show this ***** I still got it" :rofl:

Come on dude :stoneface:

Discussed? There were a few responses and nothing was confirmed just how much money Nike has paid him in the past. And that article wasn't linked to my knowledge
"
  • [h3]ABOUT THE NEWS NERD[/h3]
    The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical."

Teary eyes? :lol: ....... Nah MJ had that I'd bust your *** if I wasn't 50+ years old look in his eyes. 

If he wasn't 50?

Jordan still thinks he can play, it was only about a year ago he was talking that "I can still average 30 if I wanted to" ish.

:lol:

Ikr don't get me wrong MJ's the greatest but he still talks mad trash like he still can go out there with them young boys and do it, knowing damn well things ain't the same anymore :lol:

Exactly looked more like a **** you old man than a look of approval :lol: after the dunk Jordan's expression was priceless man! He had a ice grill and some teary eyes :lol: ..... looking like he was saying in his head " man I'm about to suit up and show this ***** I still got it" :rofl:

Come on dude :stoneface:

Come on what? You saying Mike didn't look like he had high sodium levels after Bron stared him down while elevating on that tomahawk? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Ikr don't get me wrong MJ's the greatest but he still talks mad trash like he still can go out there with them young boys and do it, knowing damn well things ain't the same anymore
laugh.gif

Come on what? You saying Mike didn't look like he had high sodium levels after Bron stared him down while elevating on that tomahawk?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I cant imagine MJ would be saltly..  There is nothing Lebron has done or will do that can or will outshine what MJ has accomplished. 

Ikr don't get me wrong MJ's the greatest but he still talks mad trash like he still can go out there with them young boys and do it, knowing damn well things ain't the same anymore :lol:

Come on what? You saying Mike didn't look like he had high sodium levels after Bron stared him down while elevating on that tomahawk? :nerd: :lol:
I cant imagine MJ would be saltly..  There is nothing Lebron has done or will do that can or will outshine what MJ has accomplished. 

Bron actually has and his legacy still grows. 4 mvps and counting and he is catching him on rings.
Also, have you heard his hall of fame speech? Competitive and mj are the same word and he doesn't like to be shown up.

Last edited:
Bron actually has and his legacy still grows. 4 mvps and counting and he is catching him on rings.
Also, have you heard his hall of fame speech? Competitive and mj are the same word and he doesn't like to be shown up.
Lebron's legacy doesnt compare to Jordan's IMO... Jordan 6 for 6 Finals victories.. I don't even think he EVER had a game 7 in any of his finals runs.. 72 and 10 season.. Not to mention Jordan brand that continues to grow.. Jordan brand grossed 2.5 billion last year.. Jordan is an Owner of a NBA team now.. 

Sorry just dont think Lebron will catch him, and time is not on Lebron's side, especially since he tends to really on the fact he is an athletic freak, so as he ages and his athleticism goes down so will his effectiveness.. whereas Jordan relied more on basketball skill/shooting/defensive ability and was no where near as athletically gifted as Lebron. 

and lets not forget Wade is on the decline.. who knows how long he can keep playing this may be the last year Lebron can win a championship, unless he leaves or they add another piece...

and being Salty and being competive are not the same thing. 

Last edited:

He looked like it my man...

But Lebron denied it categorically after the game.

So why make a thing out of it.

:wink:

Catching him on rings?

:rofl:

Lebron kind of reminds me of Barkely going to the Rockets to join Clyde and Hakeem. I don't think it's fair to compare Jordan and Lebron. They're two totally different players. I think Kobe is the closest today in his desire to dominate the game, lead the league the scorer, the last to take a shot, berate his team mates for being mediocre/lackluster, etc. Lebron is just a different type of cat. The best player today but just different. It's like he said, he could've tried to chase KD for the scoring title, toss up 50 or 60 point games but what would that achieve on his team (which is full of killers...killers that don't get the playing time they should).

Lebron's legacy doesnt compare to Jordan's IMO... Jordan 6 for 6 Finals victories.. I don't even think he EVER had a game 7 in any of his finals runs.. 72 and 10 season.. Not to mention Jordan brand that continues to grow.. Jordan brand grossed 2.5 billion last year.. Jordan is an Owner of a NBA team now.. 

Sorry just dont think Lebron will catch him, and time is not on Lebron's side, especially since he tends to really on the fact he is an athletic freak, so as he ages and his athleticism goes down so will his effectiveness.. whereas Jordan relied more on basketball skill/shooting/defensive ability and was no where near as athletically gifted as Lebron. 

and lets not forget Wade is on the decline.. who knows how long he can keep playing this may be the last year Lebron can win a championship, unless he leaves or they add another piece...

and being Salty and being competive are not the same thing. 

I don't understand where this lebron depends on him being athletic and once he ages his effectiveness will go down comes from. Obviously people don't watch the games and only watch ESPN highlights of fastbreak dunks.his basketball IQ is off the charts playing passing lanes and knowing where people are to set them up for open shots has nothing to do with being athletic. Shooting the 3 ball at a career high has nothing to do with being athletic.

Last edited:
Not going to argue with some of you guys. It is what it is.

That said, I'm surprised bron didn't bust out any slick PE lows since they are more of a mid type of shoe and were to remind dudes of the 10s.

That said, I'm surprised bron didn't bust out any slick PE lows since they are more of a mid type of shoe and were to remind dudes of the 10s.

My man , I enjoy and respect both players.I need players like them , cause they make the sport I adore so much better.They evolve it .

But Lebron's 2 is far away form Mj s 6.

Other than that I agree with everything else you say , and I think that comparing players , especially defferent era ones , is always comical.

When someone is comparing ANYTHING with ANYTHING , he needs to set the standard feature he is comparing them to . Simple as that.

Its all for good fun.

Last edited:
Yeah bigj I refuse to go back and forth about mj cuz according to what they basing his greatness on that means bill Russell is greatest of all time...since rings dictate the best to some folk...hell don't that put Robert Horry up there as a great then..I understand tho since my uncles still talk bout the dr. Js and kareems..they refuse to move on just like mj lovers...He was great but there will be better someday..nothing wrong with that.

My man , I enjoy and respect both players.I need players like them , cause they make the sport I adore so much better.They evolve it .

But Lebron's 2 is far away form Mj s 6.

Other than that I agree with everything else you say , and I think that comparing players , especially defferent era ones , is always comical.

When someone is comparing ANYTHING with ANYTHING , he needs to set the standard feature he is comparing them to . Simple as that.

Its all for good fun.

2.... It's the playoffs man and he's still in his prime. He has plenty of time and if he wins this year, he's half way there. You act like he didn't just win the last two years or something.

I'm not even a lebron fan like that but I do see reality for what it is. I'm more of a Kobe guy and I can tell you his legacy is pretty much set.

2.... It's the playoffs man and he's still in his prime. He has plenty of time and if he wins this year, he's half way there. You act like he didn't just win the last two years or something.

I'm not even a lebron fan like that but I do see reality for what it is. I'm more of a Kobe guy and I can tell you his legacy is pretty much set.

My man im of the opinion that lebron will get his 3rd this year , stated that like 6 months ago.

Even if he does , 3 rings is FAR away from 6.

Of course Lebron will have his legacy , I never actually said he wouldnt.

Big kobe fan myself , last 2-3 years very dissapointed by him though.

Fact that he Lebron won last two years doesnt mean he will win another 3 , hardly means he ll stay with the heat.

Keep in mind that he will have to keep dominant until his 33 , and earn all rings up till then to reach MJ.

Not saying it wont happen , or that he couldnt play till his 38 and win a ring after 33 , along with a good team.

Just saying.

2 (to date ) is a long way from 6.

Last edited:
If the NBA game ended today it would definitely be Jordan > Kobe > LeBron

But considering how young LBJ is and how the spot light has been on him since high school, if he keeps adding rings, MJ's legacy should be nervous.

We will likely never see a physical freak like him again, much like the great Shaquille O'neal.

Back
Top Bottom