• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Someone just posted this on instagram dunno how true but guess we will see
You can just change the picture on a webpage by changing the source code. Positive he just changed the image URL in the source to the one from the insider.nike.com info for the WTLs.

Like so:

Last edited:
how so? In that they had shipping delays? It amazes me how you all are critiquing a shoe that you have never even seen...

It amazes you cause you clearly missed my point.

I wasnt critiquing the shoe dude.

I was critiquing the whole nike procedure of its release.

SO WERE MOST FOLKS IN HERE....

Delaying , changing sku s etc , slappy AT LEAST.

So stop being amazed.

8)

It amazes you cause you clearly missed my point.

I wasnt critiquing the shoe dude.

I was critiquing the whole nike procedure of its release.

SO WERE MOST FOLKS IN HERE....

Delaying , changing sku s etc , slappy AT LEAST.

So stop being amazed.

8)
I suppose I did misunderstand your point. But you said the 2k14 collab was a failure from start to FINISH. It's not over yet. (;

I went TTS on the denims and they fit pretty much the same as regular Lebron 11s IMO. One thing that was strange to me tho is that the tongue sits a lot lower than other 11s... Anyone else find this weird? I've seen on feet pics and all that but never noticed until trying on.

Edit: I meant to reply to the question about EXT fit...

Last edited:
how so? In that they had shipping delays? It amazes me how you all are critiquing a shoe that you have never even seen...

Shipping delays have nothing to do with critiquing a shoe..

We are just critiquing the way nike is going about the 2ks

Last edited:

You can just change the picture on a webpage by changing the source code. Positive he just changed the image URL in the source to the one from the insider.nike.com info for the WTLs.

Like so:
so the yeezy's are the 2ks? who saw that coming 
roll.gif

this is why y'all aren't getting any 2k info right now
laugh.gif

REPPED. EXTREMELY HYPED
pimp.gif
haha, thanks. My b-day is the 14th...Nike had me thinking I might be getting these in time. But I'm chilling...gonna watch this Godzilla, and try and cop some of these awesome May releases.

I know people are getting frustrated, and probably the only people who don't understand why is the ones who didn't put the 30 plus hours into 2k....hell I had to do 60+ hours due to a corrupt file. But lets hold strong fam, they will be coming....and I highly doubt we will be bummed.

smokin.gif

What I usually do when it comes to sneakers like this is.. wash your hands thoroughly because your hands need to be really clean for this, grab a pair of scissors and a plastic bag, carefully place the shoes in the plastic bags and TOSS them ugly shoes in the trash. You can put the scissors down now, they were there just for props.
hahahahahahahahaah 
roll.gif
 no chill

What I usually do when it comes to sneakers like this is.. wash your hands thoroughly because your hands need to be really clean for this, grab a pair of scissors and a plastic bag, carefully place the shoes in the plastic bags and TOSS them ugly shoes in the trash. You can put the scissors down now, they were there just for props.

View media item 947721

Back
Top Bottom