Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's what we said when they were delayed from March to May... "Oh we've already waited 4 months... What's another 2?" Now we are gonna wait another two weeks so they can be delayed till June, then July, then August... Hell, by the time they ship, NBA 2K15 might be out. Nah I'm playing I think they ship the 5th.
In all seriousness I get the annoyance of having them pushed back, but they're just shoes, nothing to trip over...its not like they're going to improve your position in life...the complaining isn't going to speed up the production process. There's more important things in life to trip out over than some shoes you're guaranteed to get, just not on the original date specified.

If you need that new shoe fix that bad just grip one of the weekly releases or buy some old bron heat..

Last edited:

In all seriousness I get the annoyance of having them pushed back, but they're just shoes, nothing to trip over...its not like they're going to improve your position in life...the complaining isn't going to speed up the production process. There's more important things in life to trip out over than some shoes you're guaranteed to get, just not on the original date specified.

If you need that new shoe fix that bad just grip one of the weekly releases or buy some old bron heat..
After putting in countless hours of time into playing 2k to get a pair of these shoes it's getting annoying that Nike keeps delaying our orders. Especially considering some of us are under special circumstances and cannot really wait around for the shoes due to changes in living situations among other things. 

I know everyone is truly tired of all this 2k talk, but what if the 2k's were the pair your player has on in the game

lol @ a billion dollar company being this terrible
Yeah, I'd expect this from a smaller company but this is unacceptable from a company with the resources that Nike possesses. It's pretty obvious that Nike doesn't care about their customers at all.

I really hope the delay is because they're truly epic and required a lot of time and dedication. And not just because of the stupid strike.
it better come in a crate like the SC penny pack. 
laugh.gif

lol @ a billion dollar company being this terrible
This.
And yet, through ALLLLL of this...nobody...knows...what...they're...waiting on...
This.

After putting in countless hours of time into playing 2k to get a pair of these shoes it's getting annoying that Nike keeps delaying our orders. Especially considering some of us are under special circumstances and cannot really wait around for the shoes due to changes in living situations among other things. 
And this.

What I don't understand... is why the money was never taken and kept. They don't just do an authorization charge then return the funds for a normal iD shoe... I just have a suspicion there has been doubt about these since the start.

I don't like to speculate but this is really shotty business on their part from day one. That whole fiasco required me to change my payment info because my card I paid with is now expired and obviously would have been declined when they re-authorized the charge.

My problem isn't the shoes. It's that they are playing with my finances and it's pissing me off.

And before somebody says it, I don't care if you have comments about people who "can't afford" the shoes just passing on them then.

These shoes were supposed to be an accomplishment that you earn by playing a video game that is quite frankly aimed at young people. Sure, grown *** selfish men account for a great majority of these sneakers but in all reality these are something that should appeal to a kid.

Just in principle the thought of taking a kid's $220 into cyber space, returning it, then not giving them any notice when it's going to be taken again is completely unacceptable and quite frankly pathetic on Nike's part. They struck out hard on this.

Yeah, I'd expect this from a smaller company but this is unacceptable from a company with the resources that Nike possesses. It's pretty obvious that Nike doesn't care about their customers at all.
Just figuring this out?

:Goodfellas---"F you pay me":

Last edited:
maybe some of you 2k14 buyers should take into account how long the workers who make your beloved nikes have waited to make money they can actually live and survive on. waiting on an overpriced pair of shoes kinda pales in comparison in this universe. so while everyone complains while sitting around in their cuffed runners and jean jackets with denim xi's on, take a brief moment to think about what an important or meaningful wait is really like and all about

shame

DTA 3:16

Just figuring this out?

:Goodfellas---"F you pay me":
No, but this entire 2k fiasco has made it even more clear that they do not care about their consumer and are only worried about profit. It's been evident though with the ever increasing price for their products and the steady decline in the materials made to produce them. It's too bad that no other company can step up and give Nike a run for their money. I said a few pages back that Nike was trash...

maybe some of you 2k14 buyers should take into account how long the workers who make your beloved nikes have waited to make money they can actually live and survive on. waiting on an overpriced pair of shoes kinda pales in comparison in this universe. so while everyone complains while sitting around in their cuffed runners and jean jackets with denim xi's on, take a brief moment to think about what an important or meaningful wait is really like and all about

shame

DTA 3:16
Life is relative to what you know. You're on the same forum as all the rest of us for all the same reasons as we are.

Let me know when you are off the grid making volunteer efforts in the 3rd world as a lifestyle, Ghandi. Then maybe your preaching will mean something to anyone here.

My guess is they wanted to produce these as close to the ship date as possible, then the strike set in. So they probably got them shipped in sparingly.

Producing them as late as possible, was a great way to defend the leak of early images. That's just my .02

Back
Top Bottom