• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This.
This.
And this.

What I don't understand... is why the money was never taken and kept. They don't just do an authorization charge then return the funds for a normal iD shoe... I just have a suspicion there has been doubt about these since the start.

I don't like to speculate but this is really shotty business on their part from day one. That whole fiasco required me to change my payment info because my card I paid with is now expired and obviously would have been declined when they re-authorized the charge.

My problem isn't the shoes. It's that they are playing with my finances and it's pissing me off.

And before somebody says it, I don't care if you have comments about people who "can't afford" the shoes just passing on them then.

These shoes were supposed to be an accomplishment that you earn by playing a video game that is quite frankly aimed at young people. Sure, grown *** selfish men account for a great majority of these sneakers but in all reality these are something that should appeal to a kid.

Just in principle the thought of taking a kid's $220 into cyber space, returning it, then not giving them any notice when it's going to be taken again is completely unacceptable and quite frankly pathetic on Nike's part. They struck out hard on this.

There is an FTC law that states that a company cannot have a consumer's money more than a certain amount of time with sending the product that was purchased. Also Nike only charges you once your item ships unless it is a NikeID item because they don't want you cancelling once they are already in the process of making it.

what are these i actually stumbled across a picture of these and kds in the same colorway on instagram ill try to find the pic.

edit:
Does that dude work at FTL. I can only imagine him taking out all the shoes and lining them up in the stockroom then his manager walks in and says what the F are you doing.

its manufacturing delays.. they stopped nike id's again because they are so backed up

taken from id thread :

Ordered 3/18

Almost done 4/14

Called CS 4/28 was told guaranteed delivery by 05/07 but should receive email soon.

Online CS 4/29 to ask about the email, said my shoes had shipped but no email was sent.

05/01 shipped email

UPS Delivery date is Monday.

also people have started gettin their kobe id's

so when did they stop again ?!?!?!?!?!!?

There is an FTC law that states that a company cannot have a consumer's money more than a certain amount of time with sending the product that was purchased. Also Nike only charges you once your item ships unless it is a NikeID item because they don't want you cancelling once they are already in the process of making it.
Repped for a good answer. I wasn't aware of that law. I'm just annoyed at the whole situation and sounding off... but I figured the 2ks were being treated as an iD as they were essentially being made to order (why sizes sold out is still beyond me)

The grey/blue/yellow lows are up on NDC in GS sizes.. Everytime I see them they remind me of the old school Batman

I thought some pics surfaced of a new cw but nah, convo about the same nonsense.
Didn't you see?! We are all hyped about those beautiful Barbershops......

Seriously though, what in the world are those 
laugh.gif

maybe some of you 2k14 buyers should take into account how long the workers who make your beloved nikes have waited to make money they can actually live and survive on. waiting on an overpriced pair of shoes kinda pales in comparison in this universe. so while everyone complains while sitting around in their cuffed runners and jean jackets with denim xi's on, take a brief moment to think about what an important or meaningful wait is really like and all about

shame

DTA 3:16
You can't compare what workers make in this country to what they make in Asia. It's apples to oranges. You probably don't realize that these people working in Nike's factories choose that because it beats working on the farm or worse professions. Nikes factories have given people a higher standard of living than they would've had otherwise.

3rd time someone has confirmed they aren't being cancelled. Hope the debate is over.

Back
Top Bottom