Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Join date 3/14.... You must be new here
pimp.gif
Damn you nailed me. I just wanted to be funny 
frown.gif

i just got the delay email so if you didnt get it earlier check now.

Last edited:
Don't understand why people paid for that 2k shoe when you could have got in a Nike ID order in and got something that you actually designed.

This is the new 2k14 thread lol. Lets keep the 2k14 talk going
laugh.gif
Its May 3rd... Why wouldnt people be talking about the 2ks ? 

i swear some people hate on 2k talk just to be in the cool kids club. Calm down and block everybody talking about 2ks (including myself).

Nike finally hit me with the #jig email. So it looks like they were sending the emails out in the order the orders were placed. I placed mine in the first week of January I believe.

Its May 3rd... Why wouldnt people be talking about the 2ks ? 

i swear some people hate on 2k talk just to be in the cool kids club. Calm down and block everybody talking about 2ks (including myself).

I have 2 pairs coming in... I'm not really worried about them much, they will ship whenever they feel like it. But it's hilarious to see people irritated by the 2k14 talk...

No way to determine that, could be alphabetical order.
I have verified with a few friends who placed them before me and they received theirs on the basis of the time they placed their order. 2 of them placed the order in the 2nd week of december and one of them placed it in the last week of december. The two who placed them in the second week received the email first and the other friend received his about an hour before mine.

EDIT: Still could be random but thats what I based my assumption off of. Also, alphabetical order was not a factor.

Last edited:
Well I don't think the email was sent out in that fashion either. I believe it may be random because I got one pair then waited a couple weeks and got the other. Just got the email for the 2nd pair and still haven't received the email for the first one.

Well I don't think the email was sent out in that fashion either. I believe it may be random because I got one pair then waited a couple weeks and got the other. Just got the email for the 2nd pair and still haven't received the email for the first one.

Same thing for me.

Back
Top Bottom