Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just the tip ? 
wink.gif

I swear one topic gets dismissed and another takes it's place right away, now we'll be bombarded with lace tip pics.

thx guys. wish people stopped taking everything he says and posting it on NT. it is what it is i guess. look like an ID to me with paint speckles.

thx guys. wish people stopped taking everything he says and posting it on NT. it is what it is i guess. look like an ID to me with paint speckles.
look at the swoosh it appears to be speckled, I don't remember if there was a option for that on Nike ID

look at the swoosh it appears to be speckled, I don't remember if there was a option for that on Nike ID
That swoosh can have LeBron's eyebrows painted on it.....it won't change the fact that Icy....knows....nothing.  (about the 2k14's at least)

Speckles don't mean anything, we've seen how good customs are nowadays. Can you people just post concrete evidence instead of these debatable pictures.
This. Also, don't believe a word of what Icy says. Months ago they were the WTL. Everything he "leaked" that had been denied he moved onto the next thing. I am with the majority that those look like IDs and I don't see speckles on the swoosh but I am blind. I am just tired of the games and speculation. They (Nike) know what the shoes look like and are sending us an email with the pictures so why not just send the damn thing already and shut a lot of people, ME, up.

Speckles don't mean anything, we've seen how good customs are nowadays. Can you people just post concrete evidence instead of these debatable pictures.
Why so angry man, it's just a pic....

because the speculation is just stupid.
I'm not angry but this is getting ridiculous, I check in everytime there's a new post incase there's news on discounts or a new cw surfaced. It would be understandable if all the 2k posts were something interesting but they aint, it's just repetitive hear say and pictures that anyone with sense can rebuke.

Back
Top Bottom