Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not trying to bring upon more 2k drama but have anybody talked to a nike rep/chat person thingy? I did see post convos earlier mentioning that automated emails were being sent out

I talked to a rep and she said that this was an automated email and is standard for all shipments. She guaranteed me that my order would be ok and not cancelled as she asked her Manager. They have to send out these messages including the one some people got last week about the items being delayed. Something about if not they can be fined...I took her word for it plus I told her I was 2 seconds from losing my manners until I realized it was Sunday and Mothers Day.

Not trying to bring upon more 2k drama but have anybody talked to a nike rep/chat person thingy? I did see post convos earlier mentioning that automated emails were being sent out

I talked to a rep and she said that this was an automated email and is standard for all shipments. She guaranteed me that my order would be ok and not cancelled as she asked her Manager. They have to send out these messages including the one some people got last week about the items being delayed. Something about if not they can be fined...I took her word for it plus I told her I was 2 seconds from losing my manners until I realized it was Sunday and Mothers Day.
She's lying, it's cancelled so use that money on something else.

I thought the might get cancelled email was the only automated one

didn't know it would follow with an automated cancelled email

canceling someone's order is a hell of a thing to have automated

I thought the second email was due to the strikes

At this point... I'm just hanging onto hope that the whole 2k Lebron thing is getting canceled/pushed back because we will all be receiving a pair of the new What The Lebron...

Oh shut up.
Uh? No? This forum is so pointless sometimes. Absolutely no respect left around here... Just a bunch of gifs and dumb-witted trolls with nothing productive to say so they have to fill the void with sarcasm that nobody finds funny but themselves.

If you don't like what I post, keep it moving bro. Nobody has time for people being rude just to do it.

Uh? No? This forum is so pointless sometimes. Absolutely no respect left around here... Just a bunch of gifs and dumb-witted trolls with nothing productive to say so they have to fill the void with sarcasm that nobody finds funny but themselves.

If you don't like what I post, keep it moving bro. Nobody has time for people being rude just to do it.
You've got to forgive him, he's got his panties in a bunch when it comes to the 2K LeBron's, and he thinks the only way to be productive to act like a child towards people who comment on them.  He seems to think he's something special on this forum, when in actuality he's just contributing nothing to the conversation.

Oh shut up.

Stop with your nonsense, everyone getting Wtl? Who told you that and where's the proof? You're in here speculating and giving people false information, you're the troll. If you don't have information that's from Nike themselves don't post it. You're just trying to start a debate on nonsense that you woke up and felt would make you feel better.

if price wasn't the issue.... which would you choose? Everglades or Elite Heroes?
can i choose the upcomin black elite instead lol since ive already got the hero.

im still undecided on the everglades ............. but im pretty sure i be gettin the KC when they do release

Last edited:
You being racial?

Not sure if serious? The hell does that analogy above have ANYTHING to do with race?

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Pot calling the kettle black. You're calling him the pot and he's calling me black lol, nah let me stop playing.
The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another.

Pot calling the kettle black. You're calling him the pot and he's calling me black lol, nah let me stop playing.

The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another.
Didn't I say I was playing? I'm very aware of what is meant by the term, thanks for looking it up though and posting it.

Back
Top Bottom