Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Foot pain can't stop me from copping. cut down a toe nail or put in some corn cushions. Pain never looked so good lol jk hopefully they break in for you guys. Oh yeah **** a restock. I ain't buy that ish the 1st time let the hypes buy that crap

Last edited:
Yea.

Im gonna purposely miss out of some retroes and just get those shiny *** Lebron XI joints.

Anywhere I can cop early? Id rather just get it over with

What the Lebron discontinued 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Saw the heroes in person today for the first time. Wowie. So banittles in person 
nthat.gif
. That retail tag a deal breaker though

I can't believe y'all really think they cancelled the WTF?! shoe series like really?????
laugh.gif
 I find this place to be absolutely weird right now like is this really NT
nerd.gif

I can't believe y'all really think they cancelled the WTF?! shoe series like really?????
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
they're delayed to who knows when.. most of us were ready for them to drop on the 31st

yet somebody ( I don't recall who) tried to tell me the Elites were more comfortable than the XIs. I know the EXACT pain you guys are talking about. And it's only on one foot for me, not both. **** is almost unbearable
frown.gif
That was me
glasses.gif

Elites ARE more comfortable---for me.

Opinions are strange things...I just bought the Dunkman lows today. I'll grab the turbo greens as well. The XI lows are some of the most comfortable lebrons ever.

I think the WTL XI is piping hot garbage.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
they're delayed to who knows when.. most of us were ready for them to drop on the 31st
yeah but delayed does not equal discontinued and well it seems like everything is being delayed with the name James, Everglades(which are in most stock rooms but i'm leave that one alone), OSU lows were delayed on NDC, I wouldn't stress it at this point I don't expect any release date for Lebron XI's to be kept hey even the 2K's were delayed a couple wks kinda sorta have they started mailing those out yet? Delay sucks but it's not that bad, discontinued is bad like the red suede's and black denims that never released
sick.gif
mean.gif

I wonder will ebron wear any more XIs this season. Only a few games left, be interesting to see if he wears the superheros if they get to the finals.

now that there is no WTL date..... my theory is looking more and more plausible....

I've slept on it---that was just a move on their part to weed out the weaklings :lol: :lol: THE STRONG WILL PREVAIL!!! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom