Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Even though I complained about them hurting my feet, man these look good.

Too bad my iphone can't capture the red and makes the turbo green look really blue lol. Still, love this cw.
Honestly didnt know that was green. When I saw them in person they looked blue. Maybe bc of that sex outsole

just want a pair of everglades to get the shorts and shirts. jb clothing is 
sick.gif
 jk but seriously

Last edited:
We have lawyers in this thread, Lebron ain't going nowhere, his shoes are popular and he's making tons of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
OSNEAKER is awful for pre-orders. Cancelled an order for Royal 1s that I made 5 months before the release, and they were selling them on the site for +200 more.

Aw man, now the Cavs got the #1 pick the rumours of LeBron returning to Cleveland will be out in full force again :smh:

The only good thing that could come of that is potential GR releases of HWC colourways on his shoes :lol:

this is gonna be a costly weekend I see.

...but at least I get to say bye to JB forever

I'd be rich if I got paid something every time someone said this

Indiglo 14s
Olive 5s
Columbia 11s
French blue 7s
Maroon 6s

Need I go on?

You hooked for life dawg!

Aw man, now the Cavs got the #1 pick the rumours of LeBron returning to Cleveland will be out in full force again
mean.gif

The only good thing that could come of that is potential GR releases of HWC colourways on his shoes
laugh.gif
but isn't a HWC a knicks like cw I've also been confused by that, also but think the ASG XII next yr could be HWC if nike's lazy though I figure we're gonna see some statue of liberty metallic red apple design 

its already been said that hes wearing all red elites but those are the best yet. the metallic part is like a blood red i dont think its black. the sole has black though i think. its a shame these will 99% not reach the public.

Back
Top Bottom