• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

mean.gif

Nike really seeing how far they can go before they start losing customers
laugh.gif

Nike will never lose customers.
stupidest thing ive ever heard. Nike can, does, and will lose customers

I could care a damn less about what you could or couldn't trade them for. I was just agreeing that the people who are having their orders cancelled should get the hook up from Nike. Something from the vault, something unique, or hell...a free pair. But a damn "sorry we oversold", screw that noise!
Was just putting that out there lol. But i agree, it would be nice if nike did do something special for the people with canceled orders tho

Last edited:
Maybe they'll give you guys the WTLs as a consolidation prize for free. I ordered mine on 1/8 so I wonder how they are doing this? We're you guys payment methods in flux or something?

Imagine the people who bought codes and then paid for the shoe.... The levels of salt are prolly crazy. I wish all the best that are in the 2K situation. Its all just wild.

Maybe they'll give you guys the WTLs as a consolidation prize for free. I ordered mine on 1/8 so I wonder how they are doing this? We're you guys payment methods in flux or something?
I am sure it has to be them selling out of certain sizes.. 

If they cancelled my 2ks I'd be to the Oregon hq and they could all catch this fade...they really thought I'd wait 6 months for a cancellation email.

I ordered 12/09 sz 12 and it was cancelled

Received email on 5/11 saying unable to fulfill order and it was cancelled. Went on NDC to chat with rep and CS said that was an automated email from their system and my order was not cancelled

5/14 received another email saying the cancellation email on 5/11 was in fact an error, disregard the message and my order was still good. Expect shipping in early June

Logged in today after someone posted theirs was cancelled to check my status and it too said cancelled

Went on NDC to chat with CS, she too confirmed it was not an error and they had oversold. Offered me 10% and said NIke has not decided what to do regarding the cancelled orders

Did not have energy to engage in debate or anything, simply said Nike has no shame. Still in shock. But honestly this has to be a new low for Nike in my book

My 2K order is still the same for now. I ordered a sz. 13 on New Years.

This whole release was one big failure. Months of delays with no explanation and now they have the audacity to cancel orders? There's no excuse for that. I wouldn't be surprised if they're pulling friend and family pairs from the actual consumers. That's some BS.

I ordered 12/09 sz 12 and it was cancelled

Received email on 5/11 saying unable to fulfill order and it was cancelled. Went on NDC to chat with rep and CS said that was an automated email from their system and my order was not cancelled

5/14 received another email saying the cancellation email on 5/11 was in fact an error, disregard the message and my order was still good. Expect shipping in early June

Logged in today after someone posted theirs was cancelled to check my status and it too said cancelled

Went on NDC to chat with CS, she too confirmed it was not an error and they had oversold. Offered me 10% and said NIke has not decided what to do regarding the cancelled orders

Did not have energy to engage in debate or anything, simply said Nike has no shame. Still in shock. But honestly this has to be a new low for Nike in my book
A friend ordered the same sz after that date and did not get canceled. I would call them back and fight it get something if they over sold their pair should have gone first. 

Last edited:
Both of my size 10's from mid-December are still good. Still don't understand how Nike 'oversold' these....

Disagree, every single dollar counts to Nike.

Wish it were more independent thinking sneaker lovers and less mindless sneaker head slaves to the brand.

+1

Nike does care...about the profit, not really the customer. Sad but true.

One of the many reasons any other non Swoosh brand has been getting my consumer dollar as of late.

This canceled 2K14 fiasco is a bunch of nonsense. Sorry to anyone who is getting the bad news.

Wish it were more independent thinking sneaker lovers and less mindless sneaker head slaves to the brand.

Repped for what you stated.

I am wondering how exactly Nike can 'oversell' this sneaker though. Did someone have access to a code generator?

Repped for what you stated.

I am wondering how exactly Nike can 'oversell' this sneaker though. Did someone have access to a code generator?

By the end, I'm pretty sure there were code generators.

That said, it's hard to imagine they oversold considering how slow the order submissions were. Even at 50 per day, that's what 2 per hr which should easily be counted and decremented from the 2014 total. I mean it took what 2 months to sell out.

I agree, orders that are cancelled should see some significant compensation. 10% is garbage especially after a 7 month wait.

Last edited:
with a heat 3 peat bron stays in miami, prolly either way imo

& talk of them signing irving now lmao omg go watch this past all star game watch how they play together
laugh.gif

it would be a WRAP

Back
Top Bottom