Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My 2ks still havent shipped, and on my card account it says pending... I'm guessing I should still give Nike a call? Kinda mad I didn't get it today like most people with that Next Day Air..

My 2ks still havent shipped, and on my card account it says pending... I'm guessing I should still give Nike a call? Kinda mad I didn't get it today like most people with that Next Day Air..

Same. Mine say preparing to ship and yet I paid for overnight shipping too.

So people make a wish for sneakers now? Too funny, kids used to ask to go to Disneyland or watch a ball game.

I made the call this mornin to confirmed payment after finding the nike notice email in my spam folder.

My last pair haven't shipped yet. Rep said it's ready to be picked up by FedEx. Should get shipping email tonight.

Lol@theprices of the 2k14s on the bay.....

Nobody's paying over a rack when damn near every pair created is on eBay

So I sold em for $1k through paypal 2 questions.
1. Is that a good price?
2. And more importantly, so this guy wants me to give them to his friend through a meetup and his friend will ship them to him could I get scammed by this? By the way the guy already paid if that has anything to do with it, and also it was a paypal invoice.
2. Did you read the PayPal rules? If you ship to any address other than the pp confirmed address you lose what little protection you have. Additionally it sounds like a scam...

I wish everyone was keeping theirs....there's not too many stories you can tell about your kicks these days other than "wow I beat the bots!" 

2. Did you read the PayPal rules? If you ship to any address other than the pp confirmed address you lose what little protection you have. Additionally it sounds like a scam...
SCAM tell him you're shipping them to him only, you have no proof he gets them once you give em to his friend.

Anybody know if and where the WTL's are dropping tomorrow in Canada
they "said" it's delayed.  but if Nike does what they did in Australia, then it's an online only release.  but I doubt they'd do that.  it was on the australia release calendar so they had a couple days notice

Back
Top Bottom