Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My inbox dry though...
roll.gif

My 2nd pair of 2k14s just updated status and changed to next day air on NDC. If the same process as the 1st pair I will have them tomorrow

My 2nd pair of 2k14s just updated status and changed to next day air on NDC. If the same process as the 1st pair I will have them tomorrow

So did mine finally :pimp: 1st pair. Straight to the bay they'll go.

roll.gif
str8 up pandemonium

that vid had me like i'm be dumb and wear a hat while it's still in the bag just to get some
laugh.gif
 it's like when people walk around the mall with their shoes in the box in their hand trying to get people to check out what they brought
Wth? People really do that? That's lame af... 
mean.gif

roll.gif
str8 up pandemonium

that vid had me like i'm be dumb and wear a hat while it's still in the bag just to get some
laugh.gif
 it's like when people walk around the mall with their shoes in the box in their hand trying to get people to check out what they brought
Wth? People really do that? That's lame af... 
mean.gif
I saw it a lot in the NN Patrick henry mall, I use to laugh so hard, instead of putting on that sat's release they would just walk around with the box open
roll.gif
I've seen some crazy things in VA it was def a culture shock for this TX man right here
indifferent.gif

wore my 2ks immediately

wasn't expecting people to even know what they were but people were going crazy over them

the gold is so mean on em

wore my 2ks immediately

wasn't expecting people to even know what they were but people were going crazy over them

the gold is so mean on em
#realdude... Good job at not getting caught up in the resell game

Last edited:
That's way too easy, I rather just jest around at your expense.

Did you call for reinforcements? You could have done way better than skep, she's really not that funny.
no i didnt but i couldnt help but notice you all on his jock today when no one was addressing you...i let you slide all this time and even when that admin post nothing here you come yet again in his defense or what ever you want to call it and enough is enough!

Last edited:

no i didnt but i couldnt help but notice you all on his jock today all the time when no one was addressing you...i let you slide all this time and even when that admin post nothing here you come yet again in his defense or what ever you want to call it and enough is enough!
fixed. dudes a lame, single handedly ruin this thread by himself with his saltiness and slurpage in the past several weeks. 

Back
Top Bottom