Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

the person who got the ROs in the trade has had ROs straight from nike, i think he should be able to tell the difference

I see, still standing by if you find the right person
why cant i find idiots like this.....i actually like my 2ks and would flip em for RO in a heartbeat

Anthricites are the dopest colorway and the only 11 I contemplated purchasing. I cant explain why Nike made an all black sneaker so hard to find.

I apologize if this has already been discussed, at work and don't have time to skim. Am I the only one that has the 2ks and haven't been charged yet?

I apologize if this has already been discussed, at work and don't have time to skim. Am I the only one that has the 2ks and haven't been charged yet?
i havent been charged, but there is an authorization for the 234 on my card.. 

are you sure you dont have an authorization on your card?  look at your available balance. 

the person who got the ROs in the trade has had ROs straight from nike, i think he should be able to tell the difference

I see, still standing by if you find the right person
man there are so many super perfect fakes that i doubt anyone can really tell. on top of that all the quality control issues with that release make it even harder to tell the difference.. some real shoes look fake and some fake shoes look more real then the real shoes! 

Last edited:
i havent been charged, but there is an authorization for the 234 on my card.. 

are you sure you dont have an authorization on your card?  look at your available balance. 
Ya I'm positive. I had a pending charge on Friday. It was gone Monday so I called nike blah blah long story short I got my shoes in yesterday with no pending charge. Not trying to brag whatsoever. I'm sure I'll wake up one morning soon and it will be charged. Just thought it was odd.

Anthricites are the dopest colorway and the only 11 I contemplated purchasing. I cant explain why Nike made an all black sneaker so hard to find.

I bought mine on release day NDC...
Sold out fairly quick.. I did see them at house of hoops chicago about 5 days after release..

Ya I'm positive. I had a pending charge on Friday. It was gone Monday so I called nike blah blah long story short I got my shoes in yesterday with no pending charge. Not trying to brag whatsoever. I'm sure I'll wake up one morning soon and it will be charged. Just thought it was odd.
Cancel the card.

Cancel the card.

Then he'd just get a email and/or phone call from nike asking for payment. Can't believe you want him to scam nike.

Free 2K's? LOL u sir are the lucky one.

Then he'd just get a email and/or phone call from nike asking for payment. Can't believe you want him to scam nike.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

yes go 1/2 size down on the ext's I have both so far and with the removal of the padding they're more roomy inside also imho there's no break in time or pinky toe bone pinching in them
oh did u get the xi denim ?
I got the Denim and Blue suede XI both 10.5 both fit perfect where my MN, Grafiti's and SLH are 11, i wish i could get white boxes for the Ext X's

Last edited:
Those kings crown actually looked pretty good on feet. Might have to try for a pair of those. The other ext's have been awful so far.

Back
Top Bottom