Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
you may be right---I still don't see it being a straight up trade though. Just for the simple fact the 2k14s weren't really hittin' like that. We'll find out soon enough tho
there hitting pretty good from what i see, i just sold a pair yesterday for 1175 cash off of craigslist. 

But just think of all the shoes that have never been on anyone's feet
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Barbarian Bob, the significance of the color of the the sole is "miami", they are the 4th of july in miami shoes, anyone can see that, cmon now :wink:

View media item 1015163

To each their own, but for me personally that sole kills the shoe.  

Translucent blue or translucent red sole and these would be bought on release day, but with that "mustard" sole makes these a pass, even at a discount.  

This, nothing about that sole they chose makes any sense man :smh:

Totally opposite for me...

Wish it was a gum sole or just translucent... but peach? Naw.

The hell with gum why not clear? It's like they go out of there way to screw colorways up some time :smh:

I think whoever came up with this color way THOUGHT the sole was gold but came out peach.

I'll tell you who came up with that colorway

View media item 1015184

Definitely looks very close to the sole on the Settings X, and it does look like maybe a "fireworks" type design on the fuse.  White posite and the upper is so dope, if only they would've used a different sole.  

That sole

View media item 1015186

Same here about the posite and upper colors, but that sole just doesn't do it for me. I'm good with the red/navy lows.

Red and navy lows are gonna be my July 4th kicks of choice :smokin

USA Lows >>>>> USA Mids

All day 8)

Hate these posts. Hate them bad.

:rofl:

Not asking for advice. Just generously curious about people's opinions.

Some grumpiness up in here though.

Why are ppl are amazed by LeBron rockin the Yeezy's??? The dude is sponsored by Nike and the marquee employee...Why wldn't he have a pair?

All things being as equal as possible. 2k14 straight up trade for WTL?

Fair? Yay or nay?
IMHO...CW wise, I'm rollin w/ the 2K's, but you want that flashy, crazy, the first thing you notice on me are my kicks, then of course the WTL. But, at the end of the day it's all about what you wld want to rock. 2K's are very limited and we have yet to know the numbers on the WTL so far

Last edited:
All things being as equal as possible. 2k14 straight up trade for WTL?

Fair? Yay or nay?

2K14's are rarer, but WTL's seem to be more liked among the masses, so it's hard to say in my opinion. I think the 2K14's will be the pair that ends up going for more whenever they're sold for straight cash, so most people will probably do a trade of WTL's + Cash=2K14. I wouldn't do it personally (And in general it'll always depend on the two people involved in the trade), but then I also don't like either pair that much, and don't (And never will) own either pair so it's moot. :tongue:

Why are ppl are amazed by LeBron rockin the Yeezy's??? The dude is sponsored by Nike and the marquee employee...Why wldn't he have a pair?

True story.

Last edited:
And that's why I hate those questions. ITS WHAT YOU WANT. we don't need pages of posts about that and if you really want to know then create a thread in the legit check section.

theres no way someone should add cash if they are trading the 2k14s for the WTL. even if the 2k14s are going to be (possibly a lot) more limited, the demand for the WTL is more. however i do not think the difference between supply and demand will be that great. but to the appeal aspect vs rarity, that evens out the trade for the WTL XI and 2k14s respectively.

i personally think that the difference in number from the lebron 8 south beach to the lebron 9 miami vice will be equivalent to that of the WTL X: WTL XI.

Last edited:
relase: 21 june 2014.

What do you think? is this going to be famous as the 9 south beach?

i personally like this a lot. i hope that they will relase in europe also.

Back
Top Bottom