Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just an update, I got my shipping # from Ruvilla today for the KC's. So if anyone ordered, did ya'll get an update or any cancellations?

damn  they just put them up online and the 12 sold out, can only get a size 10

not even gonna bother buying it, too much work to do a size swap

Last edited:
Just an update, I got my shipping # from Ruvilla today for the KC's. So if anyone ordered, did ya'll get an update or any cancellations?

Highly doubt any orders were cancelled, regardless of that tweet that was senr out saying orders not placed using their timer system being cancelled. I got shipping conf. as well and my order was complete at 7:55. Never even saw a timer and completed checkout in about 40 secs tops with a 10% off coupon code

Last edited:
Everyone here in AU seems to be trying to unload their premium's XI, I won't name em just incase @The7onius tries to put me on blast again.
what people are getting rid of their WTLs wait are you one of them
nerd.gif

Has anybody heard of WTL getting pushed back later than August?

I heard that yesterday and then one of my twitter buddies said he's got a homie in retail who said WTL July 26th.. but take taht for what its worth. 

The first rumor intrigues me more 

Exclusivity of shoes is completely manufactured, whereas the exclusivity of some of the most coveted items in the world is due to a limited amount of people that can even afford them to begin with. Really not a good analogy to use supercars or any other seriously expensive item. In other words, exclusivity = image of wealth and therefore it becomes more desirable.

That doesn't really translate to shoes, except in the world of paying resell prices. I'm not trying to cop the WTL as a show of wealth. If Nike jacked up the price to $1k, they would have to make less because they wouldn't come close to selling out if they made it in GR numbers.

that's what i was trying to convery

Highly doubt any orders were cancelled, regardless of that tweet that was senr out saying orders not placed using their timer system being cancelled. I got shipping conf. as well and my order was complete at 7:55. Never even saw a timer and completed checkout in about 40 secs tops with a 10% off coupon code
also got shipping information, didnt use timer... really hard for them to justify cancelling because there system was flawed.. i guess they could have though

Has anybody heard of WTL getting pushed back later than August?

I heard that yesterday and then one of my twitter buddies said he's got a homie in retail who said WTL July 26th.. but take taht for what its worth. 

The first rumor intrigues me more 

kicks crew also says the 26th.

as for wearability some dudes itt are thinking too hard, i'm just gonna rock some charcoal joggers and a black tee

inb4NTdenimgangcallsmegay

Last edited:
Got tracking number from FTL
Should b here tomorrow
My pair I KC

[thread="532801"]Q[/thread]
i think the XI is better than the X by eons. The X was turrible IMO.
turrible how?
I think the WTL X was turrible.

Kings Crown
dam man I coulda passed on that info---thought it was Sprites, :smh: Now the 12 is gone.
he gave the sku so you could have google it (for future reference).

A tip: the FTL sku is generally the product sku minus the first digit.

FTL: 77693001
Product Sku: 677693001

Last edited:
Uh, yeah don't get it twisted, this matchy matchy $#!+, is mine, it's not a game forget what you heard It's what you hearin' It's what you hearin' (Listen) It's what you hearin' (Listen) It's what you hearin' (Listen) and the last piece has been found TX ish gold lion belt buckle
laugh.gif
 what my other 2 wouldn't work can't wear silver lion belt buckles with gold shoes, who does that hopefully everyhting comes in by friday so i can take a collective pic and show out the craziness

Uh, yeah don't get it twisted, this matchy matchy $#!+, is mine, it's not a game forget what you heard It's what you hearin' It's what you hearin' (Listen) It's what you hearin' (Listen) It's what you hearin' (Listen) and the last piece has been found TX ish gold lion belt buckle :lol:  what my other 2 wouldn't work can't wear silver lion belt buckles with gold shoes, who does that hopefully everyhting comes in by friday so i can take a collective pic and show out the craziness
View media item 1064987

yea man I didn't understand any of that :lol:

Uh, yeah don't get it twisted, this matchy matchy $#!+, is mine, it's not a game forget what you heard It's what you hearin' It's what you hearin' (Listen) It's what you hearin' (Listen) It's what you hearin' (Listen) and the last piece has been found TX ish gold lion belt buckle
laugh.gif
 what my other 2 wouldn't work can't wear silver lion belt buckles with gold shoes, who does that hopefully everyhting comes in by friday so i can take a collective pic and show out the craziness

damn b you're REALLY serious about the matching game.

i wouldn't be surprised if you were saggin and your boxers were black/gold :rofl:

Uh, yeah don't get it twisted, this matchy matchy $#!+, is mine, it's not a game forget what you heard It's what you hearin' It's what you hearin' (Listen) It's what you hearin' (Listen) It's what you hearin' (Listen) and the last piece has been found TX ish gold lion belt buckle " src="https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/laugh.gif" /> what my other 2 wouldn't work can't wear silver lion belt buckles with gold shoes, who does that hopefully everyhting comes in by friday so i can take a collective pic and show out the craziness

damn b you're REALLY serious about the matching game.

i wouldn't be surprised if you were saggin and your boxers were black/gold
roll.gif
grown men outside of prison don't sag.....ok i don't sag that ish is tacky, distasteful and ignorant in everyway 
mean.gif
i'm glad they giving out fines in most places for it anyways yeah everybody has to have their style i like to think i stand out while being normal, can't quite pull the Yeezy/Weezy style or Andre3000 90s style

laugh.gif

yea man I didn't understand any of that
laugh.gif
sorry i was excited but i got a belt buckle and i did a twist on "X gon give it to ya" lyrics and one of the big things of TX is beltbuckles from our country cowboy roots it's the one country cowboy tradition i still hold on, i got a belt buckle collection to match my shoes
laugh.gif

grown men outside of prison don't sag.....ok i don't sag that ish is tacky, distasteful and ignorant in everyway :smh: i'm glad they giving out fines in most places for it anyways yeah everybody has to have their style i like to think i stand out while being normal, can't quite pull the Yeezy/Weezy style or Andre3000 90s style

sorry i was excited but i got a belt buckle and i did a twist on "X gon give it to ya" lyrics and one of the big things of TX is beltbuckles from our country cowboy roots it's the one country cowboy tradition i still hold on, i got a belt buckle collection to match my shoes :lol:

omg I HATE that belt buckle ish with a passion :lol: :lol: See it all the time when I'm around hood folks and/or extremely country Texans.

grown men outside of prison don't sag.....ok i don't sag that ish is tacky, distasteful and ignorant in everyway 
mean.gif
i'm glad they giving out fines in most places for it anyways yeah everybody has to have their style i like to think i stand out while being normal, can't quite pull the Yeezy/Weezy style or Andre3000 90s style

sorry i was excited but i got a belt buckle and i did a twist on "X gon give it to ya" lyrics and one of the big things of TX is beltbuckles from our country cowboy roots it's the one country cowboy tradition i still hold on, i got a belt buckle collection to match my shoes
laugh.gif
omg I HATE that belt buckle ish with a passion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
See it all the time when I'm around hood folks and/or extremely country Texans.
roll.gif
embrace your heritage try this

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
lol...DMX...props to you rockin your texas style tho...go big or go home #datbeltbucklelife

Back
Top Bottom