Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Going to get cancelled. From my experience, If it isn't fulfilled in 48 hrs it's going to get cancelled. Your order is probably being passed around to stores and everybody is saying no.

You can always call to get a detailed update on your order.

thanks fellas. I figured something was going on. I just saw they released my funds so I called and CaptainCrown3 was correct. They were trying to find a pair. so they official are soldout

AZ Mills Footlocker has the AvM and Terracotta Warriors on sale for $149 now. Not sure what sizes are left. Might just be for the small footers.

How successful are you guys on End? I'm debating whether to wait until the end of the month for the Multicolors to drop there or just cop on eBay before pairs dry up.

Last edited:
How successful are you guys on End? I'm debating whether to wait until the end of the month for the Multicolors to drop there or just cop on eBay before pairs dry up.
End usually gets hijacked by people with backdoor links and pairs sell out hours before their timer hits 0. If the timer does hit zero without people finding the link, expect site time outs and about 30 minutes of effort for nothing.

Last edited:
They will already be in people's carts on END prior to the official drop. END has been vulnerable to that for awhile now

They will already be in people's carts on END prior to the official drop. END has been vulnerable to that for awhile now
Them orders get cancelled and you have to keep on refreshing, End goes through all the orders one by one and send out shipping emails straight after being checked.

Them orders get cancelled and you have to keep on refreshing, End goes through all the orders one by one and send out shipping emails straight after being checked.
not every order get cancelled , same thing happened with nike air max lunar and every early order was shipped

Contacted a ebay seller about the SE lows he had listed at $425 with a best offer option. I was just testing the water and asked him for 350 paypal, he countered 400 paypal. Now I'm pretty sure he would have accepted my 400 offer which is only 25 off his original asking price, which he would have gotten 360 after ebay fees. I started to pay the 400 out of spite just so would loose the extra 40 just for trying to burn me on a PayPal invoice
They didn't release them yet.

just...ahhhh...$295?
indifferent.gif

Ordered the restock of Kings Pride @ DSG on Monday and I got the cancellation email from them today after a week long processing status and a rep telling me that I was getting them after asking what was taking so long yesterday..I won't be dealing with them ever again! Not really at loss because it would've been my 3rd pair of the KP's but that deal was too good..

1 to stock, 1 to rock & 1 to sleep beside with? i dont see why doubling or trippling up is needed, take care of ur shoes and they will last u for a very long time, i stil have my AZG and i take care of them when i wear em and they still hold up pretty good...anyone kindly explain why its needed to double or triple up?...it puzzles me

Back
Top Bottom