Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
BW shipped! 
nthat.gif

The number of WTL on ebay is insane, never seen so many shoes for sale the day after release... I missed those but scored a pair of XI Crown Jewel for retail, eased the pain; cant wait to see how they are in person...

The WTLs are a beautiful colorway. However, I cant help but imagine how they wouldve been if they released in May. The colorway lends itself to a more SS vibe rather than FW.

Either way I will be wearing mine asap

Couldn't agree more. Although if they'd been released in May many of us prob wouldn't have the chance to own, so its it's a trade off I'll take

Last edited:
Man chicks, well most chicks not all, don't really understand the value we put on some kicks. I've bought my girl numerous pairs of exclusive kicks that happened to come in her size so I can keep her fresh and she wore most of them once or twice. They don't care man. They would rather u buy them a couple pairs of cheap *** sandals that they like from ALDO or Steve Madden. It kills me when I get her some shoes I think are fresh but she says they look too fat, or long, or are too hot and just throws them to the side and through a on some old as generic air max lol

You nailed it with your post.

does anyone know what time FTL refreshes their data inventory and to call/ask for WTL availability?

Didn't someone post a link for the T shirt? I went back a few pages but couldn't find it, thanks in advance if someone is able to locate that bad boy.
Eastbay, FTL, and Champs all have the WTL shirt up on their sites if you search "Nike LeBron Shirt" (I'm at work so can't throw you the actual link, sorry) but they all say "Back-ordered, will ship after September 14, 2014 (Yesterday)."   Not every time, but a lot of times this could mean they sold out.  I ordered one anyway just in case.  

If you are an XL Ruvilla.com had them it in stock.  

I'm in the same boat...I didn't think I would actually be able to get the shoes so didn't worry about the shirt, now I can't find the shirt.  Go figure.  

Friend just called me a beast for picking up WTLs because of the amount of pairs made.

This is also the same person who tried to trade over 1k in shoes for them a month and a half ago (not in his size)

laugh.gif

Didn't someone post a link for the T shirt? I went back a few pages but couldn't find it, thanks in advance if someone is able to locate that bad boy.
Eastbay, FTL, and Champs all have the WTL shirt up on their sites if you search "Nike LeBron Shirt" (I'm at work so can't throw you the actual link, sorry) but they all say "Back-ordered, will ship after September 14, 2014 (Yesterday)."   Not every time, but a lot of times this could mean they sold out.  I ordered one anyway just in case.  

If you are an XL Ruvilla.com had them it in stock.  

I'm in the same boat...I didn't think I would actually be able to get the shoes so didn't worry about the shirt, now I can't find the shirt.  Go figure.  

Back ordered generally means they haven't received their inventory yet. They do it all of the time.

Back ordered generally means they haven't received their inventory yet. They do it all of the time.
Good, hopefully that's the case this time!  

Thanks for the info, don't order much through them anymore.  

No worries. I actually just ordered one since I was able to use my $20 VIP reward. Sucks I couldn't use it in store on the tee when I was picking up the shoes :lol:

but the 2k14's are "worth" more because they were limited.. but for looks id go for the wtls.. i dont need the tiger print on any kicks.. period..lol
Really? I think the 2k14s are so fire id wear them in an instant. Not a fan of the WTLs only like one sneaker and hate the other!

I tried trading my extra WTL this weekened at the Dunkxchange. Every single person said no or money on stop.

Back
Top Bottom