• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

mean.gif
 ..is that what they normally do? WTF....store stock...hahahaha. You gotta better chance of Jesus bringing them to your doorstep!
im pretty sure finishline doesn't have a warehouse, most things are shipped from stores tbh. I only just started working there as a second job but im pretty sure thats the case.

whats the lowest you guys seen the se lows go for? i want a pair but not stressing it that much to pay rape

I'm on the same boat. Looking for a pair but not stressing until I find a pair at a reasonable price. On another note, for everyone that has both Lebron XI mids and lows, how do they fit in comparison to each other? I mean I'm a sz10.5 but went half size up on all my XI mids but I don't own a pair of Lebron lows so I am not sure whether to half size up or should I stay true to size???

I'm on the same boat. Looking for a pair but not stressing until I find a pair at a reasonable price. On another note, for everyone that has both Lebron XI mids and lows, how do they fit in comparison to each other? I mean I'm a sz10.5 but went half size up on all my XI mids but I don't own a pair of Lebron lows so I am not sure whether to half size up or should I stay true to size???
TTS

:smh:  ..is that what they normally do? WTF....store stock...hahahaha. You gotta better chance of Jesus bringing them to your doorstep!

im pretty sure finishline doesn't have a warehouse, most things are shipped from stores tbh. I only just started working there as a second job but im pretty sure thats the case.

They have a warehouse in Indianapolis which is typically where online stock ships from. In this case I guess they were using it and stores leftover inventory or maybe just stores leftover inventory. Typically your saturday releases ship from the warehouse tho.

Rd releases ship out from their warehouse in Indianapolis.

So after still not getting tracking from FNL I called and they said my order is being routed through stores to find stock (yeah like that will happen). Once it goes through 10 it will automatically cancel. I've had this happen on restocks with FNL but not on release day orders. I just checked and I got my order confirmation at 8:00:32 EST time. That means i checked out within 30 secs after they dropped and am still going to get cancelled. WTF! I am pissed. This is after having my NikeDC RSVP rescinded and striking out on all raffles.
Had that happen with the all stars on rd, had fnl email confirmation before 8 and still was cancelled. Then they had a fsr available on fnl about a hour or two after I got my cancellation email. :smh:

Last edited:
They have a warehouse in Indianapolis which is typically where online stock ships from. In this case I guess they were using it and stores leftover inventory or maybe just stores leftover inventory. Typically your saturday releases ship from the warehouse tho.
Had that happen with the all stars on rd, had fnl email confirmation before 8 and still was cancelled. Then they had a fsr available on fnl about a hour or two after I got my cancellation email.
mean.gif
i know things have to come from some distribution area but more often than not a lot of online purchases end up being send sales from actual stores, i guess rd items are the exception though. 

Had that happen with the all stars on rd, had fnl email confirmation before 8 and still was cancelled. Then they had a fsr available on fnl about a hour or two after I got my cancellation email. :smh:

i know things have to come from some distribution area but more often than not a lot of online purchases end up being send sales from actual stores, i guess rd items are the exception though. 

Correct. Rd items are the exception and a lot of stuff you order does get sent from store.

Yep, rd items always do but I've ordered some older kicks that's shipped from various stores around the nation. Although some purchases I did that were fairly new releases not on rd, also shipped from their indy center.

Correct. Rd items are the exception and a lot of stuff you order does get sent from store.
Yep, rd items always do but I've ordered some older kicks that's shipped from various stores around the nation. Although some purchases I did that were fairly new releases not on rd, also shipped from their indy center.
only been with FNL for a while but im starting to get the hang of things looks like i had the understanding down. 

SCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OQIUM!!!!!!!! Dammit! just got a refund for my order.  Shady damn store. Ive never ever gotten a order from them. All my orders have been cancelled from them. 

SCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OQIUM!!!!!!!! Dammit! just got a refund for my order.  Shady damn store. Ive never ever gotten a order from them. All my orders have been cancelled from them. 
Yet you keep ordering... Sorry ur pair got canceled tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

and they just restocked like 3 sizes...

for all the collections of 11s ive seen...mine included, ive got to think the Blackouts were the ones that most people slept on and very few people have. I have not seen one "collection " pick with them. Did anyone grab and keep them because they are not on Ebay at all?
The anthracites are actually my favorite of the XI's. I've worn them wayyyyy more than any of my other pairs.
Dang it, NT has inspired me to get a pair, just copped $200 shipped on eBay... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom