Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Instant cop on NDC... 
nthat.gif

Today was a great day to cop off of NDC, in and outout with my size 13 without any CAPTCHA or waiting for my turn :pimp:. It isn't the WTL 11's but it's the consolation shoe I had in mind before I struck out on WTL 11's, it'll keep me satisfied until the Black/Infrared 6's or the Slam Dunk's if that rumored Australian date is worldwide. Well, it was a nice run for the 11's, I am officially done unless those white cement looking 11 low's do release as well :nerd:.

Reason the shoes wasn't available at first was because of all these idiots using nikeradar, they're on twitter gloating about being able to add to cart for practice.

I passed on these but This release feels to clam from all the hype it was a few months back when it release in china. Lol

Got through on NDC, felt like I was playing whack-a-mole with the add the cart button. Eitherway sz 8 on the way nevertheless

I broke down and copped from nike just in case they sold out, but if they sit on EB, I will return them then re cop from EB for the 25% off for a savings of $47.50.

I'm also about to return a pair of wtl to ftl. I had to renew my license and noticed how much I aged since my last photo. I didn't notice it before when looking in the mirror daily. Although I believe in wearing what you like, I also don't want to be the guy who doesn't dress age appropriate or draw too much attention to myself

I broke down and copped from nike just in case they sold out, but if they sit on EB, I will return them then re cop from EB for the 25% off for a savings of $47.50.

I'm also about to return a pair of wtl to ftl. I had to renew my license and noticed how much I aged since my last photo. I didn't notice it before when looking in the mirror daily. Although I believe in wearing what you like, I also don't want to be the guy who doesn't dress age appropriate or draw too much attention to myself
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah, tried EB too but no luck. wondering why it's so hard to add to cart on EB when it was a breeze on NDC. 

Btw, why are you gonna return your WTL? Defects?

Yeah, tried EB too but no luck. wondering why it's so hard to add to cart on EB when it was a breeze on NDC. 

Btw, why are you gonna return your WTL? Defects?
no defects I'm getting old and some shoes I probably shouldn't be wearing although I like the shoe. Besides I was able to get multiple pairs but I will keep a pair and ball in them. I just can't see myself wearing them casually

Last edited:
This release gives me six 11's in all:

Terracotta Warriors, Gumbo's, Christmas's, Acid Lion's, Sprite's, China's

Since I think the Lebron 12's are ugly as sin, i'll probably do the same thing next year, as I did previously this year for the Kobe 9's; pass on the new line, and focus on copping more pairs of the old. South Beache's, Gamma's, MN's, a few colorways can easily be found for below retail now anyways.

Last edited:
I said the same thing about the 12's but I'm feeling the data's. I went through this every year with the Bron's not liking them but eventually they grew on me with certain cw. My only regret is not copping any 9's because I thought they looked to much like the air max hyperdunks from that year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom