Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
can nike just say "sold out" so I don't have to keep clicking "add to cart" been doing it since 8am lol

i count 35 mid and lows i'm guessing you didnt get the smurf and denims, i didn't even realized they released 41cws
eek.gif
Never heard of the Smurfs colorway. Is that another name for the blue suede mids?
yeah, smurfs, genie, pretty much anything that was blue was a name for them depending on the person and their feelings behind them

6 hours later, they are still in people's carts.....
mean.gif
I wonder if they actually have any intention on checking out.
word. was just finally able to add a size 9 to cart. I hope these don't disappoint, or back to NDC they'll go....not gonna accept anything less for $200 on a low

Quick question I've been slacking with the XI's but are the lace locks on the WTL two different colors?

Yes they are you can see in my post right above urs but one is metallic silver and the other is the red blue color change from wtlmvp last year

The one's with the same lace locks are those fakes?
Nike quality control issue.

Just make sure shoe is 3M, Toes look right and Apple 3 Cities Patch is sewn on. Box needs to be the right size and Label should state detail colorway.

Last edited:
Nike quality control issue.
Just make sure shoe is 3M, Toes look right and Apple 3 Cities Patch is sewn on. Box needs to be the right size and Label should state detail colorway.
Thank you sir I got a pair with the same lace locks but I just checked your legit list and they pass. Again thank you for the info

Back
Top Bottom